countzero

Idaho state record- Thank you

Wanted to give some major kudos to Abbie and Skydive Idaho for a chance to set the CRW state record this past weekend.

In conjunction with the Leap of Faith Boogie, benefiting the Boise Rescue mission for the homeless, Abbie had put out an invite for CRW dawgs to come set the first CRW state record.

We had dawgs from Idaho, Califronia, Washington and Texas.

On Saturday we built a 7-way box to set the first state record. Then we broke and rebuilt it to set the sequential record.

On Sunday we built an 8-way wedge, breaking the previous day's record.

Additionally- there was a CCR, a CCS and in the spirit of sharing the CRW love we helped 3 pups get thier 4-stack.

Overall a great weekend! Thanks to- Eric, Mike, Abbie, Jack, Bart, Dan. Pat, John, and Bill for the jumps.

Hopefully someone else can post video, I lost my memory stick. Cheers
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

I had a great time as well! Big thanks to Abbie for putting on such an awesome event. I'm hoping we can get some folks back there in October for some CRW.

It was great grabbing nylon with friends, the locals were friendly (very!) when we landed out, and the DZ was super nice. Thanks for such a fun time.