LongWayToFall

You guys are nuts

I got a taste of crw this weekend compliments of the many fine jumpers attending the Oka Cup, and I gotta say it scared me real good. In fact, it scared me so much I think I gotta have more.
:P

I qualified for my 4 stack this weekend also, so I will be sending that in.
If anybody heads to the bay area and wants to do some crw, let me know, I would love to get in on some of that...
I am also planning on heading down to Elsinore sometime this summer, so if anybody down south wants to play, let me know as well.

Anyways, crw is scary, a totally new feeling/experience, and some of the funnest shit ever.
B|

Plan a weekend at Elsinore some time and plan on staying at my place! LeeAnne and I have a room available for badass CRW peeps and we are (Thanks to Ken's Judging skills) the 2011 home of the Oka Cup. ;)

Taylor
(Red Canopy - Too Wrapped Up)
-Taylor
"Can't plan fantastic!!!!!"

crw is scary, a totally new feeling/experience, and some of the funnest shit ever.
B|

CRW is great for reminding you how you felt on your first jump...

Kevin k.

CRW is certainly fun. I had many great downplanes back in the day, haven't touched a canopy while flying for years though. I think with the gear back then anybody could stack with anyone, now it's too specialized.

Well, some of us learned the hard way that not all canopies play well together. But, we learned.
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."