ktmlouie47

4 stack and 8 stack Award

How come when I got my awards the USPA didn't send me a card or add it to my licenses but it was printed in the Parachutist Magazine. All I got was the sticker and a letter saying that they were doing away with those awards. Well a few months ago I to a few noobies up and got them their 4 stack award and they got a patch, a card and its added on their licenses? WTF

There was a short period of time when USPA was doing away or scaling back the CF awards, but that has been reversed.

Email or call HQ and see if they can send you the sticker/patches now. There might be a charge, I cannot remember.

If that doesn't get what you want, PM and I will see what I can do.

Jump more, post less!

Hey Aaron they are still making the patches and also sending out the award certificates. When I sent in the paperwork a few weeks ago for the night stacks in zhills I was able to order patches for the day awards also. They were out of the patches or were phasing them out when I got the day awards, so it was nice to order them later when they got them back. They have patches now for all 6 awards now and can be ordered. I still do not ever see these awards show up on my USPA card but maybe someone else can speak to how you make that happen. Good luck getting them and have fun sewing them on to your jumpsuit, gear bag, ect..

Todd