skydivermom

FINALLY....I'm a CRW DAWG

LOL Billy! When my friend and I team interpreted the CRW seminar last Dec. for Brian and Jonathan, I was more than relieved that it was not my "turn" when Jonathan delivered his message to Walt from you.

Walt would have died if it had been me voicing that:$...anyway, I shall let him know!

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Jon and I did one CRW jump sunday at SDH (first CRW done by anyone at the new location, I believe) ... we needed you! I need to learn to sign. We resorted to writing back and forth, but that is so cumbersome to keep finding paper, a hard place to write, etc. Is there anything online that you can recommend to help me get started?
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Jon and I did one CRW jump sunday at SDH (first CRW done by anyone at the new location, I believe) ... we needed you! I need to learn to sign. We resorted to writing back and forth, but that is so cumbersome to keep finding paper, a hard place to write, etc. Is there anything online that you can recommend to help me get started?

BEER!

Jump more, post less!

Awesome guys! Good for y'all! Wish I could have been there to CRW and sign.

ASL pro is a great tool (free website).....but I would also advise a cd rom asl dictionary because they show you how to use signs in the sentences. Jon is a fantastic teacher as well...since he taught the language at college, he's excellent at helping us "hearies" pick it up.

Best of luck to you and come CRW with us at SSM sometime:)

Mrs. WaltAppel

Thanks Kathleen! I've been emailing back and forth with he and Scot both, and we'll eventually hit on a weekend that we can all make it up ... either to SSM or on up to see Wendy. Of course, we'll check in with you and Walt before finalizing anything. What does Temple have now in the way of aircraft ... strictly 182 right now? ORRRRR ... you two could come down the next time Dave has the beach thing going on ... he's working at making it full time over there, and it's SURE a nice view from altitude!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

... and Jon already owes big, since his first ever wingsuit jump was out there, and it was also the first wingsuit jump at the new location ... LOL!! I still think Todd moved the dz just to get beer out of everyone for their first jump at the new site!

... and Jon already owes big, since his first ever wingsuit jump was out there, and it was also the first wingsuit jump at the new location ... LOL!! I still think Todd moved the dz just to get beer out of everyone for their first jump at the new site!

LoL! That sounds like him:P Anyway, Temple is leasing a PAC right now. And there is a beginner CRW camp the first weekend of April at Temple. Come join us..and drag Jon with you;)
Mrs. WaltAppel