Orygun

Joining a CRW Team - Is this normal???

Keep it up, this is becoming one of the longest threads in the CRW forum!

so far it's the best thread in the CRW forum ever

I think it's great how how not having to bath opens up so much more time for internet forum posting

If you skip brushing your teeth or putting on deoderant, that frees up a lot more time too!

Then you could skip coming in the house and just sleep in the garage. That would save a ton of time!

Then you could skip coming in the house and just sleep in the garage. That would save a ton of time!

You people have hijacked my thread and twisted my words! I was merely trying to get the answers to a couple of innocent questions regarding joining a CRW team...and still no signs of a moderator!

Oh the moderator has been reading this. And after reading this thread - your poor teammates have a lot of training to do with you.. You just need to suck it up and do what they say if you want to have any hope of ever joining the big dogs...

CRW pups - what can ya do with em?

Stumbled upon this thread, and haven't laughed as hard from any other.
Almost makes me wanna be a CRW dog(pup) instead of the bitchy, dick length comparing wing suiters I have fallen in with.
But alas I am allergic to goats(long traumatizing story from HS) however I am really good at giving foot massages, is Sharon cute? Corns make me gag [:/]
Thanks for the chuckles

ORGASMO RODRIGUEZ
If your gunna be dumb
You better be tough

Aha! Finally - the moderator! I expect those apologies will start rolling in very soon!

I will apologize in person, just get within bitch slapping -- oops I mean hand shaking -- distance of me. I just can't wait to squeeze your little neck -- ooops I mean give you a big hug!

Aha! Finally - the moderator! I expect those apologies will start rolling in very soon!

I will apologize in person, just get within bitch slapping -- oops I mean hand shaking -- distance of me. I just can't wait to squeeze your little neck -- ooops I mean give you a big hug!

No need to apologize in person.

I accept your apology.

And I am glad that at least one of you is coming to his/her senses!

No need to apologize in person.

I accept your apology.

And I am glad that at least one of you is coming to his/her senses!

Cuz the odds of YOU coming to your senses are probably zero!

Jump more, post less!

reply]

Cuz the odds of YOU coming to your senses are probably zero!

Hmmm....kind of a strange apology - But I accept your apology too!

Not an apology in any way, shape, or form.

I only apologize under canopy, and usually letting someone know that I will get the freebag(s).

I would be glad to give you one of those apologies!

Jump more, post less!

Really, Ms Smails, you dont need to continue to apologize to me. I already accepted your FIRST apology.

Being a magnanimous person of integrity, I have already put the electronic harrassment behind me and am willing and ready to start anew - "fresh" as it were (like the spring flowers that will soon be blossoming).

My one real hope for you is that you can "pull yourself up by your own bootstraps", rise to the occasion, use me for an example - and do the same!

In this way you can cement yourself as a pillar in the skydiving community - befitting someone of your advancing years. Eventually you could become a real example to younger, upcoming skydivers - like chase....and myself.

Thanks guys (and gals) for one of the funniest CRW threads in a long while.

Here's one from a long time ago.....

"Hey, Asshole."
"What?"
"Pull this now!"
"Fuck no! I ain't pulling your cutaway!"
"Look up asshole."
"Oh:o, our pilot chutes are wrapped."
"Yep, you can pull it now or I can pull it later!"

Conversation from a side X side around 1984...

(edited to add) @ around 1800 feet ...

Hang in there CRW pup! :ph34r:

Really, Ms Smails, you dont need to continue to apologize to me. I already accepted your FIRST apology.

Being a magnanimous person of integrity, I have already put the electronic harrassment behind me and am willing and ready to start anew - "fresh" as it were (like the spring flowers that will soon be blossoming).

My one real hope for you is that you can "pull yourself up by your own bootstraps", rise to the occasion, use me for an example - and do the same!

In this way you can cement yourself as a pillar in the skydiving community - befitting someone of your advancing years. Eventually you could become a real example to younger, upcoming skydivers - like chase....and myself.

You might need to put your reading glasses on! No apology from me posted, I only do that in person, with a hook knife.

Take Wendy's advice, suck up early and often. Remember, any one of us can make you more miserable under canopy than you alone can make all of us!

Jump more, post less!