Orygun

Joining a CRW Team - Is this normal???

I am trying to join a CRW team out west. So far, Ive had to: feed them, buy them copious amounts of whiskey, suffer my first same-sex kiss, parade naked in front of them, wrestle a goat, light myself on fire, and jump an impossibly small experimental canopy while they sat along the landing area betting on whether or not I would hurt myself...and they still havent put me on their email distro list.

I am wondering - is this normal for CRW??? Have I fallen in with a bad crowd???

Oh and I failed to mention being punched in the n*ts so hard that even the dogs flinched.

This is a really tough crowd!

Wait a minute, that was retaliation for a crotch shot you gave me! Don't go play victim because your nutbag got dented in the aftermath....

You just better hope Sharon doesn't start posting!

Jump more, post less!

I have no recollection of being anything other than a perfect gentleman the entire time I was in the presence of any team representative...

Do NOT make me post the video of the dance.....

Wow - this feels a little like blackmail. Where is a moderator when you need one??? I am sure Sharon would not approve!

Well after being mentioned by name...

I am wondering - is this normal for CRW??? Have I fallen in with a bad crowd???
Yes. Yes.

I have read about this electronic bullying - but never thought it would happen to me!
Shut up and read your email.

At least they didn't make you light your self on fire while you were under the small experimental canopy.
Thanks Frank, great idea, wish we'd thought of that. Maybe for the Oka boogie?

PS Chris. What are you making for dinner? and I'm a bit parched!

Sharon

I am trying to join a CRW team out west. So far, Ive had to: feed them, buy them copious amounts of whiskey, suffer my first same-sex kiss, parade naked in front of them, wrestle a goat, light myself on fire, and jump an impossibly small experimental canopy while they sat along the landing area betting on whether or not I would hurt myself...

??????????????
I thought Jerry MacCauley wasn't around anymore to act as a team hazing consultant .

Blue Skies brother.

Craig