Orygun

Joining a CRW Team - Is this normal???

I'm thinking you need to get back on your knees and be a good pup to your teammates.. The Oka Cup is coming up soon, and you really don't want to be the person they sacrifice during the event. Its not a pretty sight..

Yikes - CRW involves human sacrifice???

I HAD NO IDEA!

Thanks for the tip - I'll watch my P's and Q's...

:)

Considering some of the people who we used, it wasn't much of a sacrifice!

Jump more, post less!

, is Sharon cute? Corns make me gag [:/]
Thanks for the chuckles

Sharon is beautiful, married and highly unlikely to let you touch her feet. But feel free to bring us a beer anytime!!

Well thats ok, I am not the jealous type ;):ph34r:
My feet actually look pretty good because they only rarely have been in anything besides running shoes and tevas for years, so maybe we can discuss it. Must come with complimentary team cocktail.

hehe Cocktails and foot rubs.....not such a bad hazing afterall ;)
ORGASMO RODRIGUEZ
If your gunna be dumb
You better be tough

Hmmmm, you know, when this Orygun guy first showed up I thought how cool it was that a cast member from this new Gold Rush show on Discovery channel would be joining us. I thought, wow a celebrity!

But I dunno, now that we have seen the show and endured all this whining, we may have to rethink this.

But I dunno, now that we have seen the show and endured all this whining, we may have to rethink this.

CRAP - I thought NO ONE would recognize me with the beard I grew for the show...

And dont worry, I'm sure that topdockers whining will subside once he gets used to me...

I am trying to join a CRW team out west. So far, Ive had to: feed them, buy them copious amounts of whiskey, suffer my first same-sex kiss, parade naked in front of them, wrestle a goat, light myself on fire, and jump an impossibly small experimental canopy while they sat along the landing area betting on whether or not I would hurt myself...and they still havent put me on their email distro list.

I am wondering - is this normal for CRW??? Have I fallen in with a bad crowd???

What - no oral sex with a toad yet?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What - no oral sex with a toad yet?

That's more of an East Coast thing. We don't want to get involved in the CRWPup training over in the West. They have certain practices that are banned on this side of the country anyway.

To the whiney OP, just shut up and burn, swallow, or dock on whatever they tell you to. You're receiving a priceless education, which, should you survive the training, will help you become the best CRWDog that you can be. Anyway, this early training is just to toughen you up so that you can endure the advanced courses. Have you been to the Basement yet? The Goat Sex will be a pleasant memory to think back on once they introduce you to the Gimp. He's a lot like Bill Dause, only way meaner.

Hopefully, they will bring you to an East Coast CRW event soon...and yes, there will be Toads.

Kevin K.

My feet actually look pretty good because they only rarely have been in anything besides running shoes and tevas for years, so maybe we can discuss it. Must come with complimentary team cocktail.

Sorry, but I have to question the wisdom of letting someone who calls himself "ORGASMO" anywhere near your feet - On the other hand maybe it is a really, really GOOD idea...

Hey now, lets not be be ruining the reputations of my dear, sweet goats. I don't mind abusing skydivers, but I take good care of those goats. That electric fence is not to keep the goats in, it keeps the skydivers out!

THAT explains all the burn marks on Oryguns lips!!!

Jump more, post less!

Top.............go get your Goats off the freeway before someone or some Goats get hurt.......SPLAT......uh oh.......too late, well then. How about a Barbecue ?

So your the guy that was running around the goat pen with a BBQ fork. Tsk Tsk.