Zymurdoo

A Huge THANK YOU to Brian Pangburn & Kirk Van Zandt!!!

Brian and Kirk deserve a huge THANK YOU for their well laid out Big Way CRW event in Eloy this past weekend.

Additional thanks to Pam Pangburn and Laszlo Andacs for their in air camera work, and the entire Skydive AZ staff for helping make this happen.

It was great to meet all of the CRW dawgs and see some old friends from the way back machine. It is nice to be back "fondling the nylon".

Now, who wants to part with their 176 or 160? Does anyone have my old one stashed in a closet somewhere?

I am looking forward to seeing you all in the near future. Maybe over Easter at the Oka Cup.

Blue skies, clean docks and safe landings,
Rick

Some pics from the ground by David Rhea CRWannabe http://www.flickr.com/photos/daverhea/sets/72157625731139337/

edited to add link and respeel sum wurdz moore betterer.
Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

Well once I bring a camera up a bit closer to the formation, I should be able to do a smidge better :p The aerial pics turned out amazing and I had a great time hanging out with the CRW Dogs. Looking forward to joining the ranks in the coming months

Scroll through the previous photos and you will see that it almost caused a wrap of the row 4 wing and their lockup on the opposite side. They sorted things out after falling away from the formation.

As for the remaining 9 in the formation, It was flying fine, the row 3 wing dropped their lock-up, so we broke it down to the 4 way diamond. The video should be out in a couple of weeks. As for seeing it, well I am not sure it will hit Youtube unless Laszlo posts it for all to see.

I had an awesome seat (#4) for this wrap and cutaway sequence. I only wish I had had been wearing a camera.

Chico had a clean reserve deployment and all of his gear was recovered. :-)
Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)