TVPB

Australian Record Big Way - Late 2011

Hi Folks

This is just to get the juices pumping.
The 2011 Australian Big Way record attempt is being planned as we speak.
We are allowed up to 25% non Australians on this record.
Anyone want a record breaking holiday to Australia? Contact the organisers.

If you want to keep posted or just support the attempt, check out:

Aussie CRW - CF Record Facebook Supporters Site

Aussie CRW - CF Record Official Website - this has info from our 36 way record at the moment - soon to be updated for planned 50 WAY.

More info coming soon with specific dates, people, etc....

Stay tuned.

Feel free to share amongst other CRW jumpers and supporters.

Tom

:)
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

For those interested, following is a link to the article about our previous 36 way record:

http://www.skydiver.com.au//onlinemag.aspx?&bkcode=00001417731dbc8947b12&langid=en

and the official website is at:

http://www.canopyformation.org/

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

From one of the Organizers:
- - - - - - - - - -
Hello to all CReW People,

Just a quick email to you all to gauge your interest in the running of the Next Australian CReW Record Attempt 50 way Diamond

What Myself,Sarge and Higgo
Are looking for as Organisers in running this event is your interest - so id like to hear from EVERYONE of you on this as to whether you're interested in participating and putting the time,effort and training thats need to make this 50 way happen ?
Please email me back letting me no if your in or out we would be looking at running the record Oct/Nov 2011 at a Dz to be announced at a later date but it will be somewhere on the east coast. please forward this email to anyone you may know that would be interested in being a part of the attempt also please look at our web site that Tom Begic has set up

http://cf50way.canopyformation.org/ - record attempt website

www.canopyformation.org - canopy formation website - under development

The plan will be to have Chris Gay and one or two other coach's to come out to make the 50 way happen.
We will need a pool of 60 people to make a 50 way happen if/when the 50 is reached then we would look at swapping people out and bringing in new people so that everyone get a chance to be a part of the record.
We need 3 turbine aircraft to give us the lift capacity for a 50 way with 3 camera
we would be looking at running crw seminar in the several months leading up to the attempt
We have the people and the talent to make this happen all we need is for you to show your interest so we can start as Organisers to set the very large wheels in motion to make this 50 way Diamond happen.

Mitch McMartin
+ 61 418 561 543
[email protected]

I'm game!!! I've been doing more CRW in Aussi now!!! I have a few CRW pups overseas that I'm working with!!! Any reason to go to Aussi is good for me!!!

Cheers,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM