ktmlouie47

CRW at Skydive The Farm Halloween

Is there anyone willing to come out and do some CRW at the Farm for their Halloween Party?

I'd like to *try*. Never done it before though.

Maybe we can get a CRW coach?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Is there anyone willing to come out and do some CRW at the Farm for their Halloween Party?

If I can be there for the boogie, I'm game. Will be nice to hook up with my old mentor Mark Bolton once again. :)
What are you jumping? I use a Triathlon 120 loaded about 1.4-1.5, so it helps to have a similar loading to make building the stacks easier.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I jump a lightning 176 loaded at 1.3 I know that at bigger CRW camps they like to have you loaded at 1.25 to 1.35 but the guys whom organize that stuff are WAY better than me but I would like to do some CRW with a few people that know a little about CRW and what they are doing.