topdocker

Free Jump Meet!

Redline, in association with the Parachute Center, Rigging Innovations, and NZ Aerosports, announces the Annual West Coast CRW Challenge!

Who: any crw dog or wannabee!

When: 30th of July to the 1st of August. Dates have been changed from the traditional Fourth of July weekend so you won't miss mommy's potato salad. If you can't make Friday, that's okay, we'll get you caught up!

Where: Lodi, CA

What: Sequential, Rotation, and Two-way- four rounds of each. Judging by national-rated judges.

Cost: $20 registration for the meet per person, $0/jump. Includes dinner Saturday night!

Redline will pay for your competition jumps! (no go-arounds and no rejumps!)

Why: Because we want people to jump! And it's excellent practice for the Nationals!

Absolutely No hook turns!

Check the info at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119697648048047&ref=mf
Jump more, post less!

Any chance you could move your event to the upper midwest? If not, it sounds like it might be worth a bike trip west?

No and yes.

No, no chance of moving it, and yes its worth the bike trip out here (or plane or whatever)!

Jump more, post less!

I think you guys are doing something great for the sport. I'll be at the Eastern Canada Cup that weekend, hopefully with a rotations team. But I'm glad to see what you guys are doing./
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Any chance you could move your event to the upper midwest? If not, it sounds like it might be worth a bike trip west?

We were going to switch this meet to your dz, but Scobbie complained that he might possibly be making arrangements to come watch, so we had to stick with our original plan!;)

Jump more, post less!

CRWdogs,
Let me know if you are planning to join us at the West Coast CRW Challenge. July 30-Aug 1.
Team Redline is paying for the competition jumps. They want people to get out and do CRW.

For those who are not on teams, we will be organizing pickup teams, 2-way and 4-way. I need your name, canopy size, CRW experience level.

Ken........Fondle some nylon
email: [email protected]

Redline, in association with the Parachute Center, Rigging Innovations, and NZ Aerosports, announces the Annual West Coast CRW Challenge!
Who: any crw dog or wannabee!

When: 30th of July to the 1st of August. Dates have been changed from the traditional Fourth of July weekend so you won't miss mommy's potato salad. If you can't make Friday, that's okay, we'll get you caught up!

Where: Lodi, CA

What: Sequential, Rotation, and Two-way- four rounds of each. Judging by national-rated judges.

Cost: $20 registration for the meet per person, $0/jump. Includes dinner Saturday night!

Redline will pay for your competition jumps! (no go-arounds and no rejumps!)

Why: Because we want people to jump! And it's excellent practice for the Nationals!

Absolutely No hook turns!

Check the info at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119697648048047&ref=mf

Well, if you weren't there, you missed out!! Free jumps for all competitors!

Results listed below:

Rotation- four rounds
1. Redline 42 points
2. Next best Team 21 points
3. Too Wrapped Up 7 points

Sequential- four rounds
1. Redline 37 points
2. Clean Undies 13 points
3. Next Best Team 9 points
4. 2 Tharp for CRW- 0 points

Two Way- four rounds
1. Age and Treachery 43 points
2. SCReWed 29 points
3. Stuck in Lodi 25 points (won on tiebreaker)
4. Crewton 25 points
5. 2 wrapped up 17 points
6. Crew de Gras 12 points
7. Circus Crew 9 points

All teams received a two-dvd set of all the competition dives. All the judging was done by Nationals judges.

A sixteen way diamond with four wingsuit flyby on Saturday night! Awesome stuff!

Thanks to the Parachute Center and its staff for making room in the planes. Thanks to Lori Bartlett, Frank Lupica, Cheryl Michaels, Zena Zinn and others for judging. Thanks to Whiskey Bill for making all the downloads happen and getting dvds out! Thanks to Mike Hermann for cooking while we were jumping and to Mara Pillott for putting up with drunks at the house....

And most importantly, thanks to all the competitors and jumpers who made the West Coast Crew Challenge so much fun!

PS. We will be having the 20th WCCC next year! We will be doing something special for that too! Stay tuned.....
Jump more, post less!