ksudiver87

CRW trip

When are you taking the trip? Sebastain, Z-hills and Lake Wales in south central Florida are all CRW-friendly DZs where a lot of experienced crw-dogs call home.

There's a big fun event March 18-21 at Sebastain.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

recreationaly hardcore. I dont get a chance to do CRW very often but when I do, i'm emersed in it. I mostly want to gain some skill so I can fly with more people, rather than the ones that just make me look good ;) As far as my 120# exit weight..I'll wear bricks if i have to!

~Always do stupid things safely~

recreationaly hardcore. I dont get a chance to do CRW very often but when I do, i'm emersed in it. I mostly want to gain some skill so I can fly with more people, rather than the ones that just make me look good ;) As far as my 120# exit weight..I'll wear bricks if i have to!

You could go down to Texas to see Wendy Faulkner though... She's not a big girl either. I think she has a Lightning 99 or 108.... hell, maybe both!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Easter weekend, April 2-4, Lodi CA, (N. California)
CRW Oka Cup - Most of the west coast CRWdogs will be there. It is just a simple fun CRW weekend. Party Fri and Sat night. Cost of the jumps are cheap. There is even a classic accuracy competition that weekend. If you plan to attend we can set something up.
The CRWdogs in Eloy, AZ are planning a newbie camp April 17-18.
Send me your email address, I can give more details about Elsinore or Lodi.

Ken
[email protected]