mysty429

'Passing the Bill' 2-Stack CRW

As a response to a dare, this is Kevin Ingley's Response:

"Sorry it took so long for the video. We shot it the weekend after the dare, but I've been on the road ever since and haven't had time to edit and post it till now.

Glen Fafard and Chris Lowder shot video. Taylor Cole and I did a Mr Bill out of an Otter under a Lightning. After we came back to consciousness, Eric Gallan muscled his canopy down to dock on us. Taylor climbed from me down to Eric to complete the Mr Bill pass, then he hopped up and sat on his slider just for the fun of it before jumping off. See the "Bill Pass" link below.

OK, so we got one point. Bet ya can't turn two. "

Bill Pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSCjZuS2up0&feature=email
-Taylor
"Can't plan fantastic!!!!!"

The two stack 3 way flew very nicely. The two under one canopy had tons of drive almost impossible for the second lightning to catch. because there were 3 video lurkers instead of one dedicated videot it was dangerous to do sachays to stay behind the stack.

BTW two under one overloaded canopy after hanging on for the first half the jump make any toggle or riser input very hard.