arcane

Tri Hybrid Query

hi Guys,

i have an Triathalon Hybrid 175, ex red devils canopy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ozBbKf1wY

it has a very steep angle of attack, one of my instructors noticed that the brake lines are not at the edge, he thinks it could be on a rotations line set.

Can anyone confirm this and whether or not altering the line sets will lessen the angle of attack?

thanks

Ryan

Brake line not at the edge?

If you mean that the outer brake cascade does not attach at the outer most trailing edge of the canopy than that is the 4.0 brake mod. All of the new line sets are like this. The brakes don't effect trim, the line set does. Tris have a pretty steep angle glide compared to other 7 cell canopys, BTW.

hi Guys,

i have an Triathalon Hybrid 175, ex red devils canopy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ozBbKf1wY

it has a very steep angle of attack, one of my instructors noticed that the brake lines are not at the edge, he thinks it could be on a rotations line set.

Can anyone confirm this and whether or not altering the line sets will lessen the angle of attack?

thanks

Ryan

Ryan

The brake line set up you have on your canopy is the 4.0 Modification, this was done after extensive R&D and customer feedback. The Mod improved the flair on the canopy.

If you have any questions on this please feel free to contact us

Blue Skies

Karl Meyer
Marketing Coordinator
Aerodyne Research
Office: 1 813 891 6300

www.flyaerodyne.com