Madison

WI CRW Boogie Aug.15-17th

Thanks so much for organizing this Razz, you and April did a great job pulling this all together. Thanks also to those at Sky Knights who supported us.

I had a really good time, learned a ton and got to do some very cool jumps.

I'd love to get some photos. I think someone was going to put together a CD?

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Wow, what an amazing weekend! I’ll try to put this in to words the best I can:
THANK YOU to everyone that attended the WI CRW Boogie! It was so wonderful to see so many great friends again, meet new friends, learn a ton, get alot accomplished, and have a very special time at a beautiful dropzone!

Yes, the WI record was completed over Sky Knights SPC in East Troy Aug.17th 2008. A 14-way Diamond! Nice job you guys!!
Along with, geez, I lost track of all the 4-stack, 8-stack, CCR, and CCS awards. It was fun to see the smiles on people’s faces and their hands shaking with pure adrenaline, I loved it!

Video from Lyn Hannah, Eric Bernetzke, Tim “Hoochie” Hajewski, and Bob Felt were nice assets for the debriefs, the record, and the death strap dive. I also got to video some beautiful and very well done dives, and had a fantastic time doing it!

Special thank you’s go to: Mark Kruse, Jim Rasmussen, Mike Lewis, Eduardo Guillen for organizing the dives and all the valuable information you shared. We are always, always learning in this sport, and I do believe we had the best of the best leading the way.

Thank you to the wonderful staff/friends at East Troy who accommodated everyone, and went way out of their way to make it a smooth boogie, and succeeded!

Thanks to the pilots, riggers, jumpers, videographers, death strap entertainment fools, massage therapist (Kimmie), manifest, heroes/buddies/rockstars who followed and retrieved gear, those who retrieved the retrievers, the food and beer suppliers, and I could go on and on…

All of you who traveled quite a way to make it, thank you for helping make this an awesome boogie!! It was good to see a lot of our dysfunctional family gathered together again, and even better, it keeps growing!

Love to you all and Blue Skies Always,
April Schuldt

I will put a link out soon of the shots I took.
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.