venturead

CRW in Wisconsin

I remember reading about a introductory CRW weekend in Wisconsin last Apirl or May but can't find the reference anymore. There were 4 CRW students at the weekend. It wasn't Wissota, Baldwin or Superior.

Can anyone help me with a contact, DZ location or whether it is scheduled again this year?

Thanks
"You can't skydive if you are sitting on the couch at home."
Richard "the C" Eddy

I don't know if yesterdays e-mail made it through. We built several 4-stacks at Baldwin Last year. We are trying to use F-111 canopies. Cheap to acquire, yet still safe. Mainly slower and with larger line than today's Hotter CReW canopies. We biult a 7-stack near the end of the season w/Five Rookies. A 4-stack with rotation at Pumpkin Toss. Skruca, Todd Jacobson, Jeremy, and Fargo. I have some rigs w/Furys and a Sharpcuter. A few Mavericks. Some canopies on risers to be hooked up to your rig.
I received an e-mail that was empty. So I'm not sure my post to you made it thru.B|

Brian (skruca) has done a great job of promoting the return of CRW to Baldwin (Skydive Twin Cities). Because of him, an old fart like me has had an opportunity to do another 7 Stack. And, like he said, were using older F-111’s to bring back the discipline. We could use some help…
If anyone out there has an older (Airworthy) Furry or other CRW worthy F-111 canopy, you can donate it to our cause. We’ll put it to good use. We could also use a couple older (larger) rigs and reserves. Many of you have this stuff sitting around taking up space in you closets. I might even be willing to pay for shipping! Just contact brian or myself and we can talk...
We could also use some instruction! Any Dawgs out there who can help???
You can also check out an earlier thread…
Crew Returns to Skydive Twin Cities! Now What?
If your in Wisconsin looking to do CRW, come see us.
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Wissota would like to represent. I have my Fury in a Jav, another Fury without a rig and a Maverick in a old Vector Plus we have Jeremy with his Fury 200 CReW only canopy. Lynn wants to learn also.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.