elizfowler

Help me complete a 50th B'day Surprise for a Special CRW Dog!

Warm Greetings!

Dear friend, Toadsucker /CRW Dog Paul Bliss is turning the "Big 50" later this month and there is a big birthday surprise in the making, could sure use your input and assistance!

Looking for as much of the following as I can gather for a Birthday Book and Gift Box /Package --

1. Your special wishes to be entered into the book. This may include comments, jokes, expressions of friendship, sarcasm, "over the hill" misc. Anything fun that comes to mind!

2. Assorted cards, letters and notes.

3. Harley Davidson, Skydiving/ Dropzone, Military, Travel stickers from different places, as well as generally funny sarcasm stickers.

4. Pictures you have with him or of him.

I have a great book and some gifts already, working on adding many more special items and wishes. Please let me know if you can take part!?

I can provide you address to send things to add if you would like or feel free to email back as I am taking content for the book that way too and will have all notes via email printed out for him. (He's not online these days)

Please get in touch via private message or email --

Thank You Very Much!
Elizabeth