Flying_Penguin

Mad Respect for this CrW downplane-to-swoop (0.17sec vid)

That's about 26 000 jumps worth of combined experience there. And honestly, that wasn't one of their better shows - hardly any pucker factor at all. I've seen them bring the downplane WAY lower, and when they're really feeling the juice, they each pull a switchblade on landing to make it even more styley.

That's the Plaid Jackets, by the way, Canada's CRW team who placed 3rd in sequential at this year's world championships.

Canuck

Oh dear lord - yeah those guys take it low. I remember in Brazil doing a hard 180 to final and watching Lyal and someone else go by me in a downplane (not horizontally close but vertically lower)! Startled the crap out of me cuz I thought I was doing a low turn. Course according to Lyal they weren't even close to low!

W

HI, I Just found this 17 secound CrW video, a sweet downplane right into a swoop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbehhlnuhIo

who says only the Velo 96 kids get to surf, I thought this was HOT.

It really makes me interested in the art form,

Blue ones!B|

...and should have a caption of "Kids, DO NOT try this at home!";)

A good few years ago two friends of mine (friends now, i had not even started jumping then) landed a downplane on a concrete runway and both lived, anybody beat that?

I remember when i few really damn good dogs out here in co did that on accident and they both died. I would rather not beat that.

" here is a good one, lets play russian roullette, only, tonight, well load ALL the chambers, that way everyone wins!"