rpersi

"Dawg/Dog"

I beleive it is associated with how we communicate while doing CRW. Everything is short and positive commands. For example- Just like we tell dogs to sit, stay, we tell each other left, right or grip when a dog that is missing the correct grip needs a little help. This is what was told to me.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Maybe it's in reference to how the old ragged out lightnings (that you see a lot of it CReW) fly. Old, Ragged out, dog of a canopy.

This is not to be taken as an insult, more of a joke. I have MUCH respect for you Dawgs. I've even done a little myself.

Mark Klingelhoefer

Dogs, like humans, are highly social animals and this similarity in their overall behavioral pattern accounts for their trainability, playfulness, and ability to fit into human households and social situations. This similarity has earned dogs a unique position in the realm of interspecies relationships. The loyalty and devotion that dogs demonstrate as part of their natural instincts as pack animals closely mimics the human idea of love and friendship, leading many dog owners to view their pets as full-fledged family members. Conversely, dogs seem to view their human companions as members of their pack, and make few, if any, distinctions between their owners and fellow dogs. Dogs fill a variety of roles in human society and are often trained as working dogs. For dogs that do not have traditional jobs, a wide range of dog sports provide the opportunity to exhibit their natural skills. In many countries, the most common and perhaps most important role of dogs is as companions. Dogs have lived with and worked with humans in so many roles that their loyalty has earned them the unique sobriquet "man's best friend". Conversely, some cultures consider dogs to be unclean.

:ph34r::D Yup..I think that covers it:P;)

Dogs, like humans, are highly social animals and this similarity in their overall behavioral pattern accounts for their trainability, playfulness, and ability to fit into human households and social situations. This similarity has earned dogs a unique position in the realm of interspecies relationships. The loyalty and devotion that dogs demonstrate as part of their natural instincts as pack animals closely mimics the human idea of love and friendship, leading many dog owners to view their pets as full-fledged family members. Conversely, dogs seem to view their human companions as members of their pack, and make few, if any, distinctions between their owners and fellow dogs. Dogs fill a variety of roles in human society and are often trained as working dogs. For dogs that do not have traditional jobs, a wide range of dog sports provide the opportunity to exhibit their natural skills. In many countries, the most common and perhaps most important role of dogs is as companions. Dogs have lived with and worked with humans in so many roles that their loyalty has earned them the unique sobriquet "man's best friend". Conversely, some cultures consider dogs to be unclean.

You forgot dogs as cuisine in the Orient!

You forgot dogs as cuisine in the Orient!

:DIn my original draft I mentioned poochie cuisine.. but decided to delete it:ph34r: and focus on the happy, go lucky, family-like pack mannerisms of a "dog";)