RkyMtnHigh

CRW Camp Tour

Seeing as this is a 100-way and the last planned record attempts, I don't think finding a 100 plus jumpers will be a problem. Everyone who has an ounce of talent will be trying out for the team. I know I'll be trying out as soon as I get another 3/4 of an ounce of talent.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Actually - this years is at http://cfworldrecord.com/2007/

That's why you don't see the new calendar :-)

I always knew our organizers were prescient, but I'm still a wee bit surprised to see that "The List" is current as of October 3, 2007. :)
"You guys should just do CRW. There are so many more ways to get killed, it makes a CYPRES seem safe." -Kevin Keenan

That is a strange but maybe misguided assumption that everybody who has an "ounce of talent" will be trying out for this.

Some people may not have the time or money to do this, some may just not want to, it does not mean that they dont have any talent.

Sure a lot of people will want to have a go at the record including maybe some that dont have the skills or experience yet.

Sure a lot of people will want to have a go at the record including maybe some that dont have the skills or experience yet.

Fake it till you make it...;)

Maybe i did not word that very well.

I wont be there, it does not mean that i do not have any talent, i dont have the time, money or inclination. My spare time and money is devoted to team training and has been for most of my crw career.

However should anybody wish to assume that i won't be there because i am not good enough then so be it, i can live with that.

However i do wish the team all the best and i do genuinely hope it works, as i do know quite a few people who will be on this.

Plus the pictures do look good...B|

... should anybody wish to assume that i won't be there because i am not good enough then so be it, i can live with that.

I certainly hope that my reply was not taken by anyone, especially you, as a judgement of CRW ability. It was not.

What I meant was that I hope that a lot of people who were not involved with the previous records will come to the camps and try out. A lot of my CRW carreer has consisted of trying things that I was either unqualified for or unproven. Sometimes that has worked out and sometimes not. I've always felt that "pushing the envelope" of one's ability is the best way to increase it.

Kevin K.

Ahh,

But those damn Europeans keep raising the bar.

Here is the 85-Way compared to the new A380, and as you can see we have a ways to go.

We're going to need at least a 121 way to beat them, and that's assuming they don't go ahead with the A380-900 stretch model.

Of course, it's not really a fair competition, since they're still getting government subsidies. :)

Blue skies, and let's hope we don't have as much trouble building ours as they had with the 380
Jim Rasmussen