RkyMtnHigh

CRW Camp Tour

I posted this to the list.

Anyone wanting to get together for new years weekend PM me.
There was talk at the last camp about doing something in Florida like we did last year.

There is already intrest from some experienced dogs. Lets see some more.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Chico sent e-mail to the crwdogs list asking if anyone was game for Dec 15-17 somewhere in FL. I'm up for that - other weekends will depend whether I'm off hitch at the time.

Bob

We'll see if we can make that happen at Zhills as it's the easiest roadtrip for us from Atlanta! That'd be great if we canB|

I posted this to the list.

Anyone wanting to get together for new years weekend PM me.
There was talk at the last camp about doing something in Florida like we did last year.

There is already intrest from some experienced dogs. Lets see some more.

I sent an email to the regular list for intersted dogs to email me before this thread was started. Usually two CRW events won't be scheduled the same weekend in the same state. It isn't in the CRW culture to split the group and compete. If you would like to wait I'm working on getting the DZO to do something special for the CRW dogs. Also last year at Z-hills we waited 3 hours between loads and only got three jumps in and that was with someone manifesting our group while we were in the air. The next day we ended up at Lake Wales where we got in some jumps but it was dead. Also we didn't have any DZ favors like I'm working on this year.

You'll be in good grips with Bob...New Years weekend for Zhills looks good...then Lake Wales first weekend in March

There is a world record selection camp going on in March 16, 17, 18 at Lake Wales according to record annoucement. Maybe some dogs are willing to travel twice in the same month to the same place. I'm betting that most of the dogs go to the camp to get a chance at a world record.

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

There is a world record selection camp going on in March 16, 17, 18 at Lake Wales ...

That event has a new date:
------------------------------------
Due to a scheduling conflict we are going to have to change the date of the first Lake Wales camp to March 2, 3, and 4th.

There is a world record selection camp going on in March 16, 17, 18 at Lake Wales ...

That event has a new date:
Due to a scheduling conflict we are going to have to change the date of the first Lake Wales camp to March 2, 3, and 4th.

So what list is that going out on and how come the dates on the CF website are still 16, 17, 18?

Because I didn't remember to change it until today :-) I saw the changed dates on the email that went out to the community, and made a mental note to change it on the website, but it somehow slipped my mind :-) I fixed it earlier today...

W

Cool. So qhat list is the updates getting emailed out to? Pm it if you wish.

Ah, I see. I was just wondering because it would be cool to be able to get updates so I don't have "egg on my face" in the future.

Ah, I see. I was just wondering because it would be cool to be able to get updates so I don't have "egg on my face" in the future.

Oops...Well...we probably weren't supposed to mention it to you. Only certain people were supposed to know. Don't tell Pangburn I said anything about it.
;)

if this is a public website can you tell me which one you are talking about?

The CF World Record site is:
http://cfworldrecord.com/2005/

I think this is the site that will be used for the 2007 info. It doesn't seem to be updated yet. But I'm not complaining. I'm sure it will be updated soon, or a new one revealed.

Until then, it is nice to look at the great photos of last year's formations.:)

Kevin K.

Until then, it is nice to look at the great photos of last year's formations.:)

He he, that's just reminded me - Just for fun, here's something I was playing around with last year but never got around to posting. It's not accurate (I think the a/c is a bit small, but it looks better that way!), but for comparison the formation apparantly was about 85m high and 64m wide , and a Boeing 747 is 71m long with a wingspan of 65m.

Original photo by Pam Pangburn.

Cheers,
Martin