Do an intentional cutaway.
Freefall sex.
Canopy sex!!!!!!!!
Drop the bomb.

Stay Safe
Have Fun
Good Luck
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

Does anyone have any fun suggestions for my 400th jump at the CRW Camp at Zhills over Thanksgiving weekend?

how many CRW jumps you have now??? need that info first :) :D

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

One chevron 3 way was redocked on the top chevron 5 way.... once. You can't separate very much on that.

Putting the stairsteps back together can be a bit dangerous (ask Cass). You really should start with just a plain (4 way) diamond to diamond if you are inexperienced and playing with stairstep docks. Believe me, there is plenty of excitement (and pucker) as you are working out the dynamics in diamond to diamond. In fact.... you should probably get someone experienced around on that one, too.

Bubbles did a naked CRW jump. I suggest you try that. The post-stacks are always fun. ;)

Kevin

i didn't do it for any specific jump number... And yes kevin, i'm sure you enjoyed the post stack :P :P

CReW Skies,
bubbles

P.S. Rocky, i wouldn't suggest doing naked CRW, but if you decide to do it, i'd wait til you have a little more than 10 CRW jumps. Get a little bit more experience :)

Bubbles did a naked CRW jump. I suggest you try that. The post-stacks are always fun. ;)

Kevin

i didn't do it for any specific jump number... And yes kevin, i'm sure you enjoyed the post stack :P :P

CReW Skies,
bubbles

P.S. Rocky, i wouldn't suggest doing naked CRW, but if you decide to do it, i'd wait til you have a little more than 10 CRW jumps. Get a little bit more experience :)

Doubt I'll ever do a naked skydive regardless of the discipline..plus it's brrrrrrrrrrr cold up there.;)

it's in florida (yes i know you're getting a cold front through there right now), it's not cold... come to the NE to find "cold" :D

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Since it is 400 I think you need to go buy some beer and take it up with you, then dock on everyone, Bi-plane and hand them a beer. To finish the dive do a down plane or a double bi-plane down plane.

Sure wish I had people willing to do CRW with me at my home DZ. I would love to do a drag plane into a down plane for my 500th.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

So? What did you end up doing??

The focus changed on the roadtrip down to Zhills for the CRW camp...decided to spend the entire weekend doing 2 ways and focus on proficiencies which will help me for my future goals of Nationals next year and the Womens Record in May 08. So we worked on things such as offsets, utilizing outside front riser, sacheting (sp?), and strategies for various scenarios that I would be dealing with...so it turned out to be more educational and I'm pleased with the progress.

Started the weekend out on a 176 (which I was on for my first two camps), then went to a 160 since I was so floaty, and I was still floaty and had to work really hard on front risers to stay with other canopies...so once I switched out to the 143, I was much more compatible and stood my landings up quite nicely. All in all, a great weekend in which I learned a lot which was my ultimate goal.

So? What did you end up doing??

The focus changed on the roadtrip down to Zhills for the CRW camp...decided to spend the entire weekend doing 2 ways and focus on proficiencies which will help me for my future goals of Nationals next year and the Womens Record in May 08. So we worked on things such as offsets, utilizing outside front riser, sacheting (sp?), and strategies for various scenarios that I would be dealing with...so it turned out to be more educational and I'm pleased with the progress.

Started the weekend out on a 176 (which I was on for my first two camps), then went to a 160 since I was so floaty, and I was still floaty and had to work really hard on front risers to stay with other canopies...so once I switched out to the 143, I was much more compatible and stood my landings up quite nicely. All in all, a great weekend in which I learned a lot which was my ultimate goal.

That sounds like a damned good way to spend a weekend! :)
Hope you learned a lot and maybe someday we can bash endcells.

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms