wes.

your best crw pic

Just a few of this year.

so for once I am in the pictures in stead of behind (under:D) the camera;)

So make a few of me sometime (hint) :D

I just bought a diablo 120, should be a decent crw canopy B| Maybe I'll put dacron center and a-lines on it :ph34r:

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Second one is the SC state record.

:)

i love that pic as well. one of my favorites too! :)
CReW SKies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Those are some great shots!

Mine would be the one I use in my avatar. It's my 1000th, taken from the ground. The other is of my old team, taken in Eloy by Mike McGowan.

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

How'd you manage that, were you using deathstraps? Or "just" leglocks? Looks very kewl B|

They look close enough to each other to be using just leglocks. Very difficult to do. Pretty cool being able to pull it off!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How'd you manage that, were you using deathstraps? Or "just" leglocks? Looks very kewl B|

We got into a 3-way stack, and the top two guys get into a parabatics grip with their legs. They both hang onto my leading edge while getting into the grip and gently split the canopies, so that it didn't go directly into a downplane (good safety tip). Then I got really light on the toggles to help them 'pull' me up. Once my canopy snuck in between theirs I just hung onto their legstraps, one in each hand. From there on the two outside guys have total control with their toggles and I'm just along for the ride!

When the thing goes downhill, it goes!

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

They look close enough to each other to be using just leglocks. Very difficult to do. Pretty cool being able to pull it off!

Thanks! The best part is when it's time to break. The middle guy just lets go of their legstraps and swings out. I swear you think you're going to go completely around, like on a playground swing as a kid.:o

just three out of many, it's hard to find 'the best crw pic' since every picture can have something special
This first one I really like since it has a different angle: taken from the front, and shows the whole team in action :ph34r:
the second one was one of the first try-outs with a fish-eye. And of course the natural pose for a crw-dog after a successful jump: showing off for the camera :D
and then the third is more a try-out of being artistic :P blue is obviously my favorite color B|
Caren

Here's a few closeup crops of the same formation done the same way, both before and after downplaning it. I've included a few uncropped shots too.

I'm the middle person in all of these.
"It's amazing what you can learn while you're not talking." - Skydivesg

Those are really good shots of the grips. I'm betting you learned it from the same person I did!

How did the cameradude keep up with them?

You mean when it's in a downplane? He doesn't. He starts off very close, is flying a small canopy, and spirals hard. It still gets away from him, but not before he gets some decent pictures.
"It's amazing what you can learn while you're not talking." - Skydivesg

Here's a few closeup crops of the same formation done the same way, both before and after downplaning it. I've included a few uncropped shots too.

I'm the middle person in all of these.

Those pictures are sweet! I'm jealous!