RkyMtnHigh

Dew Crew! Thanksgiving Weekend at Zhills!

Organizer: Mike Lewis
All Skills

Weather is guaranteed to be BEAUTIFUL when it's snowing and cold everywhere else.

If you come early, it's okay, there will be locals to jump with and a Turkey Dinner ala Janine at the DZ.

Otherwise the plan is Friday through Sunday. Small ways and Big Ways.

We have CRWdogs from the UK and all over the country coming to enjoy the beautiful Florida Fun in the Sun over Thanksgiving Weekend. For some of you who expressed interest early on, I've given you the list of accommodations and $$. If anyone needs the contact info, I'll be happy to provide that to you as well before it's sold out.

Come one, come all...
Let's Dew some CRW!

Waaaah! Friday's 8 way & Saturday's 16 way and I already said yes to both. Dammit! I always miss the don't-scare-the-newbie CRW camps! Whenever I come slinking around, you guys are busy organizing some kind of jumbo thingy that gives me palpitations and I end up slinking right back to rw world...

Waaaah! Friday's 8 way & Saturday's 16 way and I already said yes to both. Dammit! I always miss the don't-scare-the-newbie CRW camps! Whenever I come slinking around, you guys are busy organizing some kind of jumbo thingy that gives me palpitations and I end up slinking right back to rw world...

:DYou're killin' me Laura...:ph34r:...not to worry..the goal is to have monthly camps, so you'll eventually be able to join one. Only problem about 2007 is the qualification camps for the World Record 100 way, so they may be more sporatic than this year...but as a few of my CRWdog friends have told me that working with newbies have actually increased their skills. B|
Regardless, I'll keep you posted on the when/where...you might just have to come visit me for a change;)

... I always miss the don't-scare-the-newbie CRW camps! ...

So those are don't scare the newbie camps ??
Oops - I've been doing it all wrong. Sorry :P

Kevin K.

Thanks to the organizers and all who attended the camp at Zhills this weekend! Great turnout!

The weather was absolutely beautiful, jumps were productive, and the comradery was awesome as usual.

The grand finalé jump Sunday afternoon was a *splash*:ph34r:...too bad we don't have video of it. However, there were plenty of spectators with a golf clap of appreciation for the entertainment value.:D

Thanks again all. We'll have to do camps like these more often.