vivfreeflying

Puerto Rico Boogie 2007

I already booked my flight to do some CReW at the Puerto Rico boogie. longing for some practice before the season starts here in cold Germany.

where are all the CReW people staying?

Susan

CReW Dogs are being invited to the Puerto Rico Boogie 2007, who is in????
Feb. 7-11, 2007
Great vibe and party-the locals are great and the DZ accomodates all disciplines. ;)
more info, www.xtremedivers.com

I already booked my flight to do some CReW at the Puerto Rico boogie. longing for some practice before the season starts here in cold Germany.

where are all the CReW people staying?

Susan

One of the less expensive choices is the Hotel Villa Real. Not real fancy, but it's nice and close, and cheap. It's good enough for Jason and Viv! They stayed there last year, too.
Linda Lu
CRW Diva #73

I'm THINKING about it, but won't know anything until I start my new job next month. I'm not sure if I will be able to get the time off to fly out to PR! I'd love to go though, i'll keep you posted!!!

CReW SKies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Seeing as how I have spent all my money on an engagement ring I'm unable to attend this year. I will however, be seeing you all in May and October for the WR selection camps in Cali even if it means maxing out my CC to do so.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Seeing as how I have spent all my money on an engagement ring I'm unable to attend this year. I will however, be seeing you all in May and October for the WR selection camps in Cali even if it means maxing out my CC to do so.

Congrats Scott!

It's a long way from Alaska to PR.
But, it is warmer...

;)

once again, that's part of my concern about going THIS year.... I'll make it next though [:/] B| :)
CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

The time for Puerto Rico is growing near! I heard the list is going to be posted soon - not sure how many are on it right now. Mike is organizing, and so far I know of Mike, me, hairy Bob, Razz, April, Reger... I know there are more but I haven't seen the list.

Perfect weather every day - c'mon you guys - lets go! I see some beach landings and evening beach parties in your future!
Linda Lu
CRW Diva #73

hello all...
Im a local in PR and Im interested in trying/learning CReW but theres no dawgs here.
I have a regular Triathlon 150 v.05 with about 70+ jumps on it (120 total). If any of you are willing to give me a breifing and take me for a ride and make some docks or whatever, I would reaaaally appreciate it. PM me or something. Beeeeers on me.B|
yea
blue skies
cya soon
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

oh, and if anyone has an extra Lighting I could rent or borrow, that would be better. My weight is 160 w/o gear....

normally, you'd get a Lightning 143, but with your experience level, a 160 might be better, however, it depends on the group you're jumping with. This is the best place to ask around. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In an email from Raul (I know of 2 who had to cancel that I noted below. There have been airline sales going on to San Juan - it's not too late!!!!) ----

CReW Dogs,

Just a reminder that the Puerto Rico boogie is coming soon (Feb 7 to 11). The DZ is expecting a big crowd this year and the DZOs are very much looking forward to having a good CRW group there. Check out their web site if interested (http://www.xtremedivers.com/). The experience last year was fantastic with lots of good jumps, good planes and pilots, great weather, beautiful views, fun parties, and terrific CReW Dogs.

The list so far:

Raul Ramirez
Mike Lewis
Bob Felt
Linda Ruiz
Damien
Vince
Eric F.
Paul
Katee W - canceled
Chris Warnock - canceled
Shannon
Jim Rass
April
Reger
Susanne Hoening (Sanne from Germany)

Mike and I are looking forward to planning and organizing fun and challenging dives and to enjoying this Caribbean paradise with our friends.

Anyone else that want to join us, just add yuor name to the list.

See you there!

Raul
Linda Lu
CRW Diva #73