remko

Nice dive.

Oh what a nice dive. We (in order: Gerben, Sander, Peter, Herman, myself and Eward) were at a little Dutch holiday boogie over in Germany and had such a beautiful multi point skydive:

1 6 1 6
2 3 4 5 2 3 4 5
4 5 3 4 6 5 2 3
6 2 1

Collums Kite Wedge Box

We anticipated the Collums might give us trouble in case the docks were not simultaneous, but I could just park my canopy against Sander's back while waiting for number 4 to arrive. No problem at all, nice stable formation too. Transitions were nice, almost in place. 1, 2 and 3 were 160's. 4, 5 and 6 143's. All similar wing load. Beautiful balanced dive, responsible for the smile that is still on my face.
:)

hi akay,

not really a crw boogie as such, from 8-12 sept at my home dz (langar) there is a week long boogie ont the first weekend from friday to monday we are going to attempt a 25 way diamond (or bigger) to set a record for the biggest ever crw formation over england.

The existing record is still a 24 plane built by the royal marines in the mid 1980's.

The group will be made up of brits and europens as we dont have enough brits who are good enough (or who can be bothered) to do this. however any experienced crw dog with his own lightning is welcome to attend.

Aircraft line up for the langar boogie will be 2 x cessna grand caravans (permanent at langar), skyvan, and probably a beech 99 and\or let 410.

The second weekend they will attempt a 122 way sequential dive (freefall:P) and also i believe they will be trying a freefly record also during this week.

you are welcome to join us if you are around.

regards
plastic

you can even pilot if you want!
plastic

I take that offer! B| You are talking about an 18-way bi-plane diamond right?

By the way, here's the kite: http://cluebox.org/~remko/crew/damme/index.html.files/9.html (we learn from the picture that nr. 5 and 6 should fly it light with some toggle or rear riser).

--
Everything you know is wrong. But some of it is a useful first approximation.