RkyMtnHigh

Hooty Hoo! CRW in South Florida!!!Get your GAME on!!! Last Weekend in August at Skydive Sebastian!

If you are interested in CRW...this is your chance to jump with World Record Holders and learn the fundementals and techniques of CRW. You will begin with learning to be comfortable being next to another canopy, then having one dock on you, then you learn to dock on another canopy, rotations, etc.

Come to Skydive Sebastian the last weekend of August to learn and get your first four stack award! Friday p.m. will cover expectations and Emergency Procedures as they relate to CRW.

This will be a great event...lots of fun! Your canopy skills will improve beyond anything you've done!

All we need between now and then is your weight so there are demos canopies which will suit your container and your wingloading...

Hope you can make it!

We have a nice list of RSVPs going for this CRW Camp so far...keep ém coming. The RSVPs so far range from as little as 35 jumps, hundreds of jumps, up to a thousand+ jumps...so for the camp there isn't such a thing as too little or too many jumps. Only thing is that I'm still the only female on the RSVP list...what's up with that?

We're a few weeks out, so RSVP so we can be sure to have a demo Lightning there just for you.

And, for those on the fence, check out skydivingmovies.com and go to the CRW section and watch some video clips...that'll surely get you excited about learning CRW.B|

So who do we have coming so far?

Most are Sebastian jumpers that you haven't met yet, but you'll enjoy meeting and jumping with them next weekend:)
BTW...Christine was there today and will be back next weekend to watch briefs/debriefs but not join in on the camp. She did her 100th today and still needs to be pied;)

Christine from Skydive Orange and Carolina Skysports...yep...her;)

Just like we did for Thomas, she has an ice cream sandwich pie...6 plates to look forward to:ph34r:..cold, sticky, sweet;):P

Might as well plan on getting her after the safety meeting/briefing on Friday... :ph34r:

What time will it be on Friday?
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

what time friday night?

Sunset....
We're planning BBQ at the dz and discuss EPs. Ernie said Ribs and he wanted me to bring deviled eggs, but knowing Ernie, I know his motivation was nasty plane farts for Saturday:P...so no deviled eggs:ph34r:.

Circleup 8 am Saturday.

C Ya thereB|

Great! the more the merrier. I'm happy to see the response from experienced CRWdogs attending...I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

BTW...Chefs Ernie and Laura are making BBQ ribs and chicken, cole slaw, beans, and OH NO!...the dreaded DEVILED EGGS:o for Friday night.

See if Bob can join you for the roadtrip down...Linda can't come since she's doing on her Coach rating course this weekend.

MANY MANY THANKS!!! to Mike Lewis and Ernie Pliscott who organized the CRW Camp this weekend at Skydive Sebastian. Special thanks also to Ernie and Laura for the Yummy Eats Friday night.

Thanks also to the experienced DAWGs who came out: Mike Lewis, Ernie Pliscott, Bill Clement, Martin Clennen, Don Bromley, Damien Ristaino, Jim Rasmussen, Mike Fedak, and Steve (Mr. Bandana).

Mega thanks to all of the newbies who showed awesome enthusiasm for learning CRW. I'm so glad that all of us had a great experience and at the end expressed an interest to attend more camps over the next few months to continue our skills progression. Even after Ana's whirigig on her first CRW jump with Damien, she was laughing and grinning so big that she decided to buy a Lightning canopy asap. Even after my first cutaway after a 3 stack with Mike Lewis and Mike Fedak, I searched for another Lightning and container to go up again. :D Good stuff! Good times!

Thanks to all involved for a successful weekend!

Accomplishments from this weekend:
My first 2 stack, docks/rots with Mike Lewis and a biplane; then 3 stack with Mike Lewis and Mike Fedak and my first cutaway. Fedak had planned to do a downplane with me until I had technical difficulties:P..suppose there's always a raincheck;)...til next time....

Thanks to those who organized such an awesome event and to those who took the time to get us started in CReW.
Accomplishments: 2 stack, dock/rots with Steve (Mr. Bandana).
Looking forward to going to z-hills for the next one!
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...