CaTo

CF2 drawings and scores

Anybody know were I can find some examples of scores AND drawings of a CF2 competition?
Omniskore has the skores, but no drawings. [:/]
Also other competitions only show the score, no drawings.

So any example of a complete combination is welcome.
Caren

Hmm, I think i made a translation error......:S what i mean is the draws of a competition, so the sequence of formations for one jump.
including the scores that were flown. This to use as training jumps, including some sort of way to compare our scores with others.

so, anyone?
Caren

Ralf Stolzenberg (Team 3-D Das Dynamische Duo) send me a scan of the drawings from the German nationals 2005 in Soest. See attachment.

The scores are on http://www.skydive-soest.de/dm2005/ergebnisse_cf2.htm.

There was a harsh discussion about busts and video angles too http://www.canopy-formation.de/info/24a6bc96b21248b05.htm

I was video for team HOPE and i learned that a wide angle lens is not a good choice for CF2. Normal lens gives video which is better judgable. And: Use the training jumps and talk with the judges. They tell you what they want to see...

How were the Dutch nationals?

Stefan

Add:

Old (effective before 1 March 2006 e.g. at German nationals 2005)
Scoring: The working time and scoring begins with the first 2-way formation whether correct or not, or 30 seconds after exit of the first team member, excluding the team's videographer, whichever is first. Teams will be awarded one point for the first formation and each subsequent formation correctly completed within the working time. Teams will not be awarded points for incorrect formations. There will be no penalty.

New: (effective since 1 March 2006)
ftp://www.fai.org/parachuting/competition_rules/cf_2006.zip
Scoring: The working time (Remark: 60s) and scoring begins at the moment of the first separation of a grip from the first 2-way formation whether correct or not, or 30 seconds after exit of the first team member, including the team’s videographer, whichever is first. Teams will be awarded one point for the first correct formation and each subsequent correct formations that are preceded by total separation within the working time. Teams will not be awarded points for incorrect formations. There will be no penalty

hi stefan,

thanks for replying to my question. In the mean time i practiced also my french and got some reply's from the coupe de france. So we have now real practice material :)
about the nationals in holland: I guess the other teams became frightened about the training effort we put in and the competition was canceled ;)

and video... well, an ever lasting story I guess. Maybe you know that I like to try something new with video once in a while (I did make a 3d video once for instance). So now Tom and I came up with the idea that the best video angle is from below.... so we jump now with two cameras, each one on our belly (using a bulletcam) and we can put the pictures together later on. The system needs to get some enhancements, but the proof of concept done two weeks ago has shown that it can be done

as soon as I have something to show, I will try and make a clip for this audience. If the jury will ever accept it, i do not know, but for us it already gives a nice debrieving material.

bye
caren
Caren

Caren, nice idea with the bulletcams. I hope we see these videos soon. Even when the judges don't accept these, it's a nice video angle for the spectators and perhaps we can get some from the bellyflyers to the beauty of the "dark side of skydiving" with new video ideas ;-) I liked your 3D video too.

When you are looking for competition events: There is a CF2 competition DFV-Cup beginning of september in berlin (DZ gransee). The CF2 event has a good time schedule from friday to sunday and its an open competition.

http://www.skydive.de/index.php?area=springer&f=contest&id=20

Stefan

Ralf send me the drawings of the World Cup 2005 in Eloy too. The scans are to big for an attachment.

Practise-Round-1: D C A D B
Practise-Round-2: B B A E F

Competition-Round-1: A F A C A
Competition-Round-2: F D C F B
Competition-Round-3: D A F F B
Competition-Round-4: C D D E C
Competition-Round-5: E B D E A
Competition-Round-6: C B C A D
Competition-Round-7: F B C D E
Competition-Round-8: A B A A C

Scores are on
http://www.omniskore.com/comp/2005/World_Cup/teams_pics/results55.htm