Calle

Where are all the lightnings?

Check http://www.performancedesigns.com/store.asp
They can get you an L-143, and they can even make it to your specifications!;)

All kidding aside, I sometimes wonder why we CRWDawgs can't seem to buy new Lightnings - we just pass around the old ones. I worry that maybe if we don't buy some NEW Lightnings from time to time, that P.D. might stop offering them!
What could possibly go wrong?

All kidding aside, I sometimes wonder why we CRWDawgs can't seem to buy new Lightnings - we just pass around the old ones. I worry that maybe if we don't buy some NEW Lightnings from time to time, that P.D. might stop offering them!

I think you should buy a new one and pass it on to me at a great discount after a few jumps. :P

Kevin
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

The main problem is, you get a group or team all jumping lightnings with 300+ jumps on them (3000+ for some people i guess) and you buy a new one and jump with them it is like flying a hot air balloon in relative terms.

Also i guess crw dogs are just tight fisted with money.

plastic

There are a few jumpers who have whoreded the canopies for themselves :( and never jump them. I'm not going to name any names but they know who they are.

The ones that I know that have extra Lightnings are the ones who keep them handy to give newcomers a chance to jump Lightnings on their crw jumps. The others may be competition jumpers who prefer the small ones for rotations, and the appropriate size for the big way records, for example...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Check out your keyboard...she means PD...S is the next letter over from D;):D

Ana is the most EXCITED, ENTHUSIASTIC, ENERGETIC new CRW pup you guys can have! along with her RW team mate GARY...CRW is about to get even more exciting than it already is...B| I was beginning to feel a plateau and a blah for the sport in general and those two last weekend totally revived the ZEST I have for the sport and our new aspirations for CRW. Sometimes it takes people or a situation to revive that within you....

The questions to ask would be, is it rotation trim or sequential, fabric reinforcement on top or not, tailpocket or not, ZP/F111/hybrid fabric (well all L126's are ZP anyway), ...

Ok... so I'm a total newb when it comes to CRW so would someone please explain what the difference is between rotation and sequential trim is?
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

The questions to ask would be, is it rotation trim or sequential, fabric reinforcement on top or not, tailpocket or not, ZP/F111/hybrid fabric (well all L126's are ZP anyway), ...

Ok... so I'm a total newb when it comes to CRW so would someone please explain what the difference is between rotation and sequential trim is?

Rotation trim is steeper than sequential trim.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Actually, there are three type of lightning, demo (not recommended for Crew formation, because is entirely low porosity fabric), Zero P top skin (Top skin is reinforce, and low porosity in bottom skin) or PS (top and bottom skins are reinforced - best choice for Crew Formation). Information was provided from Fred Whitsitt at Skydive Miami (Homestead).

Actually, there are three type of lightning, demo (not recommended for Crew formation, because is entirely low porosity fabric), Zero P top skin (Top skin is reinforce, and low porosity in bottom skin) or PS (top and bottom skins are reinforced - best choice for Crew Formation). Information was provided from Fred Whitsitt at Skydive Miami (Homestead).

Thanks for the clarification. My apologies for the correction of assumed typo above. Cya soon:)