BillyVance

25 way attempt from one King Air

Let's stagger the loads, first plane goes up to 19,000 ft, second plane up to 16,000 feet, first plane second load up to 8000 feet, and the last load up to 6000 feet or thereabouts.... It could work...

Mathematically on the clock, I think it is more logical to fly two loads to 19000, then there's extra safety margin for the remaining loads which would not need to be as hurried. For the first drop, even the two planes could be spaced far apart, there's plenty of altitude for two loads to converge. You dogs know more than I do so there may be something obvious I missed...

But very neat, a 25-way out of one King Air. Almost unbelievable.

Formation loads are done all the time, but these guys did a formation load using ONE AIRPLANE.....

That was the purpose for the jump. It also proves that the Nardi's have a fast as hell jump plane and that SNORE ROCKS!!!!!!!! (just let him know when you are going to be front floating......)

I was just glad to be in the air to see it. Thanks for the great jump and letting me lideo it guys....

Mark Klingelhoefer

edited for typos

Nice rendition...I think that we should of took our time building the formation, so it wouldn't fall out of da sky as fast, so that it would give more time for the 2nd plane to climb. Also, didn't the cameraman forget his camera on the 2nd load and have to go back to get it?
Seven Hills Skydivers of Madison, WI

Nice rendition...I think that we should of took our time building the formation, so it wouldn't fall out of da sky as fast, so that it would give more time for the 2nd plane to climb. Also, didn't the cameraman forget his camera on the 2nd load and have to go back to get it?

If you did it again, you should have had more of the less experienced people on the first load. They had FOREVER to build the formation, and the second load was rushed.

http://www.facebook.com/#/video/video.php?v=253447846519&oid=257528664051

That should work for taking you to the video.

Just think, 50way out of 2 king air is still impressive.
19000 first loads both planes, then the lead plane dives as the trailing plane lets off the last few giving the lead nuff time to edge down and reload, it takes off as the the trailing one reloads and they are both off to drop again, hopefully in formation. Seems like it would work. any takers?

Just think, 50way out of 2 king air is still impressive.
19000 first loads both planes, then the lead plane dives as the trailing plane lets off the last few giving the lead nuff time to edge down and reload, it takes off as the the trailing one reloads and they are both off to drop again, hopefully in formation. Seems like it would work. any takers?

Staggering both planes would work better. First load at 19000, second load at say 16000, then the first plane comes back up to 10000 or however high it can get for load 3, and so on....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban