pds

Free online divepool points and blocking tool for RW, CRW and FF

"Your feedback is important. Comments, Suggestions and Bugs can be posted on the dzDivepool Development Forum"

Bug #1: "NOTE: This page requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0"

Stefan :ph34r:

well, we have two choices. write a windows application that everybody has to download and install... everytime there is an update, one that i will have to support on a case by case basis or watch the project die before it can get started... or..... deploy in a browser that is readily available and feature rich, offering the capability of deploying an always up-to-date rich client to the desktop. I choose the latter.

i know there are a lot of people that have one issue or another with MS, IE, or whatever. that's all soup to me. IE lets me deploy user friendly n-tier applications with minimal hassles.

my suggestion to people that prefer mozilla and opera etc is to use those browsers to surf the web. it may be safer for you. but when using the applications i am developing, you will need to use the client it is written for, IE. there is no malicious code anywhere on my sites. it is all open for review.

if i was getting paid to write i would not mind writing 500+ lines of extra code for crossbrowser compatibility for every 10 lines i write against IE. but im not. im doing it because i like you. well, some of you;) and i want to give back. love shouldnt be painful, or tedious.lol.

all that said. i understand you point. unfortunately MS bought and paid for browser supremecy fair and square almost 10 years ago. they killed netscape. i wept. then i got over it. i am a programmer not an evangelist.

thanks for the feedback:)
namaste, motherfucker.

oh please. expose yourself?

drink a glass of chill the fuck out whydontcha?;)

but yes, fair enough. just because your paranoid doesn't mean i'm not out to get you!:)
the dive planner at ds is great at what it does. if it serves your purpose your not missing out by avoiding this project. that's too bad because it is people with experience like yours that i need to give me feedback. oh well.

cheers,
sky
namaste, motherfucker.

pds made a pretty nice dive designer there.
Never thought it would design a jump like this but,
it did. Good Program.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Any similarity to actual people is purely coincidental.
V V
V V
V V