AnotherGoodin

Goodin4Stack Pics

Thanks for replying.. I was getting bored trying to talk to people in here! I know its not everyones bed time already! HAHA! When it gets warm again CSS is ready for another crew camp.. but this time there is a whole lot more people interested.. I'll help get people together next time b/c a lot of people didn't know about it and wish they did! Luv ya!
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

CSS is definitely a place that Frank is looking forward to getting another camp set for next Spring/Summer, I know he'd love to have the same CRW Dogs/guys help lend a hand with those that attend too if they are up for that!

Try to get Georgia on your calendar for the March one, it's the weekend of 25th, 26th, 27th @ Skydive Statesboro (we'll have more details over the next couple months and also post it in the events section)

More camps are yet to be planned and we'll also probably have those monthly weekends at CSS for mixed experienced levels as well.

Love you too sweet girl, hugs xoxo