kkeenan

CRW Boogie @ ZHills with Mike Lewis

Unfortunately, our good friend CRWMike has been Banned for Life from Dropzone.com for committing unspeakable crimes against the webmaster. :o

So, here is the updated List for the ZHills boogie:

Circle up is 0800 Thursday

THE LIST

1 Mike Lewis

2 Michael Fedak

3 T. LaVonne

4 Kevin Keenan

5 Shireen Thomas (W/E only)

6 Steve Weiss

7 Paul Long

8 Frank Fowler

9 Elizabeth Fowler

10 Jeni Gordon

11 Mike Trudell

12 Brian Woods

13 Mike Goodin

14 Fred Tarr

15 Mark Parmeter

16 Dave Hillebrandt

17 Bill Clement

18 Tom Balboni

19 Charlee Schneider

20 Ernie Pliscott

21 Bob Felt

22 Bryan Scott (video)

23 Robert Kid Reger

24 Tom Plonka (video)

25 Raul Ramirez

26 Dave Holmvik

27 Richard Parkin

28 Bruce Barnett

29 Derek Boxwell

30 Judy Girard

31 Chico Tomaselli

32 Vinny Watson

33 Chuck Blackwell

34 Scott Graham

FENCE SITTING:

Jim Bolton

Valerie Long (actuarial slave)

Rusty Vest

Unfortunately, our good friend CRWMike has been Banned for Life from Dropzone.com for committing unspeakable crimes against the webmaster. :o

This is an unspeakable crime against the webmaster?? (from CRWMike's last post 10/30) -

"Having the continuance and privacy of my email depend on the whims of one person is not appealing."

:o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This is an unspeakable crime against the webmaster?? (from CRWMike's last post 10/30) -

"Having the continuance and privacy of my email depend on the whims of one person is not appealing."

:o

It seems that one person's editorial comment is another person's kick in the crotch.:P

Kevin

Something else has to be going on here. Sangiro seems to be pretty level-headed and Mike's comments were in no way offensive (just go over to Speaker's Corner -- no that's offensive). Banning Mike for the public post seems a little much. There must have been some PMs going back and forth. I guess it's over to crwchat then.

Something else has to be going on here. Sangiro seems to be pretty level-headed and Mike's comments were in no way offensive (just go over to Speaker's Corner -- no that's offensive). Banning Mike for the public post seems a little much. There must have been some PMs going back and forth. I guess it's over to crwchat then.

Yeah, the Immature Squabbling Punks chat list! :D:D

You'll have to ask Mike directly what the deal was, but I agree, that statement by itself shouldn't be grounds for expulsion. There's probably a little more history involved, but it's not my business...

Blue Skies,
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban