Deuce

Thought he was gonna die. (Velocity CRW)

Because it relates to two Velocities, I figure it's a more appropriate post here.

Photographed some hi-performance CRW this past weekend, two stack with Velocities. At one point the bottom canopy completely collapsed/deflated on one side. It quicky reinflated, but it was sketchy for a couple seconds.

Thought I'd share.

-I am definitely not a swooper. I enjoy getting the most out of my 1.6:1 Spectre, and chasing these guys was a blast. Those canopies are FAST!

I have had the exact same thing happen under my Velocity 96. I was on the bottom of a 2-stack with an Onyx 95. It flew just fine straight, but as soon as we tried to make a left turn, the entire right side of my canopy folded under. Freaky ass shit! Fun though. :ph34r:

Canuck

At one point the bottom canopy completely collapsed/deflated on one side. It quicky reinflated, but it was sketchy for a couple seconds.

And I've seen the same thing happen on AR-7, Rubis and Matrix CRW canopies.

I think this belongs in the CReW forum so I'm putting it there.

Now tell me the dude on top is wearing gloves that look like they're very skin coloured, and that he's not doing Velo crew gloveless....:|

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Yet another reason in my mind to never do CRW. That and the 10 hook knives you need to wear.

wouldn't want it any other way :):):):):):):):):):):)

crw skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Yet another reason in my mind to never do CRW. That and the 10 hook knives you need to wear. Just my opinion...

Well if you are browing the CRW forum, there's obviously a small part of your mind that really wants to try it.....

:D

Seeing as this was originally posted elsewhere (and moved after his post), it's presence now in the CReW forum is irrelevant.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Hi Tonto
Not much CRW going on here at all. Put out a post to that effect a while ago and got a reply from a Brit serviceman based in Iraq!
I haven't touched another canopy in midair since I came to the Middle East. Sucks. Forced to waste all that air on RW.
Cheers
A