grymmskull

D LICENCE TEST QUESTIONS help??????

Howdy,
i searched to no avail, so sorry if this has been posted before.
finally getting ready for the D written exam.
And i just read the entire SIM online especially the recommended sections in the study guide.
Is there a bank of questions that i can also read and get familiar with, im not looking for a cheat sheet, just the sort of questions they actually ask. Thanks one and all.
:)

Multiple choice questions with three fairly obviously incorrect answers (and one obviously correct) for a good majority of the questions (at least if you've read the sections and/or have been paying a reasonable amount of attention during your time in the sport).

Where you may get tripped up is on topics like breakoff and deployment altitude recommendations for various disciplines (e.g., CRW), where all four possible responses are numbers that all seem within the realm of reasonable answers. Or some of the aircraft operation-related stuff where again, all (or at least more than one) of the responses seem reasonable on the face.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Howdy,
i searched to no avail, so sorry if this has been posted before.
finally getting ready for the D written exam.
And i just read the entire SIM online especially the recommended sections in the study guide.
Is there a bank of questions that i can also read and get familiar with, im not looking for a cheat sheet, just the sort of questions they actually ask. Thanks one and all.
:)

The test is ridiculously easy. If you only read over the sections listed in the study topics portion of the SIM one time, you'll easily pass.
Brian

Do you want to study the exam or study in order to acquire general and specific knowledge in skydiving up to your level ???
USPA has guide lines for getting prepared for a license exam. Expect to have basic questions on safety, equipment and procedures. Read the privileges and restrictions of the license you want to get and study the stuff concerning those.

Good luck
Learn from others mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all.

You know, if you keep saying "it's so easy" in public, eventually they're gonna change it to less easy.

...which wwould be a good thing.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

If you are writing your D, you should know everythign by now.....Not even neccesary to read the SIM.

Good Luck
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

Know the cloud clearances and all the D specific rules (min deployment altitude, min cut-away altitude, min landing area size) and you are more than half way home.
Charlie Gittins, 540-327-2208
AFF-I, Sigma TI, IAD-I
MEI, CFI-I, Senior Rigger
Former DZO, Blue Ridge Skydiving Adventures