tshontikidis

2-way sit and head down exit

Hey, I am looking for some info on a 2 way exit. Goal is to have 1 jumper head down and the other in a sit.

I know I have seen it before in a video but cant quite find it. If I remember correctly I believe the jumpers need to face the same direction with the head down closer to the tail while the sit flyer has a higher position in the front float. So the head down comes out lower crown into the RW with the sit flyer heels to the RW. Sound right or are we flying harder not smarter? Any tips or other suggestions? bonus points for video examples! haha

Thanks!

Doesn't matter where the sit flyer goes, Head up flyer just has to fly really strong out the door. Head up flyer has the hardest job in this case.

Makes it easier when both flyers are presented towards the wind already even before exiting. Meaning, Head up flyer has to position at the door in a way so that the spine is almost parallel to the floor of the airplane, and ass towards the relative wind. Give good count make that hop and present and start flying. 98% of the time when someone fucks up, it be the head up flyer. Head down flyer has relatively easy job.

I don't know where the fuck did you come up with the term RW.

Anyways in this case, unless head up flyer has 500+ head up jumps or have tunnel time, head up flyer will fuck it up. That's being said if the other head down flyer is solid flyer, meaning head down flyer can take consistent dock and fly with groups of 4 or more.

If both of the flyers suck, then I guess you can go suck each others dick or vagina, which ever fits your scenario.

The best freelying video of all time. None of that tunnel flying shit here. I'll bet these guys somewhat resent the wind tunnels. Because if the tunnel wasn't here, they will still be skygod, one of the best, while most of us will only dream about flying like these guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgFs90pH3PA
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Two flyer facing the same direction; the one behind grabs the rigg (near the sholders).

Flyer sitflying (one in front) launches the exit; the second (HD) gets a bit pulled down, and has to fly strong and basically goes over vertically and *poof* you are both face-to-face, a couple of inches away.

Works rather well - and where the skill of the HD flyer comes into play is how quickly he lets go of the other flyer and is actually flying and not just be pulled.

Goes without saying the sitflyer has to be solid :)

...I don't know if this is clear; but it works like a charm and is quite fun !

stayhigh

Doesn't matter where the sit flyer goes, Head up flyer just has to fly really strong out the door. Head up flyer has the hardest job in this case.

Makes it easier when both flyers are presented towards the wind already even before exiting. Meaning, Head up flyer has to position at the door in a way so that the spine is almost parallel to the floor of the airplane, and ass towards the relative wind. Give good count make that hop and present and start flying. 98% of the time when someone fucks up, it be the head up flyer. Head down flyer has relatively easy job.

I don't know where the fuck did you come up with the term RW.

Anyways in this case, unless head up flyer has 500+ head up jumps or have tunnel time, head up flyer will fuck it up. That's being said if the other head down flyer is solid flyer, meaning head down flyer can take consistent dock and fly with groups of 4 or more.

If both of the flyers suck, then I guess you can go suck each others dick or vagina, which ever fits your scenario.

The best freelying video of all time. None of that tunnel flying shit here. I'll bet these guys somewhat resent the wind tunnels. Because if the tunnel wasn't here, they will still be skygod, one of the best, while most of us will only dream about flying like these guys.

stayhigh......out of curiosity where are these guys today? I guess what I mean is, they were so f-ing good are they still advancing the sport? That was some great vid, thanks!

stayhigh

I'm no freeflyer, but wow.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Holy shit that was beautiful flying B|

stayhigh

almost 15 years ago they were doing this.
the video is so old that they are not even flying a crossbrace canopy that's how old this video is.

artistic freeflying hasn't really much improved over the years.

like i said, if it wasn't for the tunnels, can you imagine how good they would be right now? They were good back then.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

What everyone has said is correct. Both face tail, sit flyer closer to prop. Sit flyer gets high in door, HD lower in door and tilts head back to see sit flyer. Grab outside hand and go. HD flyer needs to have straight torso… Don't let the hips sag. Sit flyer hops up a tiny bit and kicks feet into relative wind.

You can see this exit quite a bit in the MFS advanced and open from this years nationals. All the videos are on omniskore.com Look up 2014 nationals and MFS 2 way advanced and open.

Check out round 5 in 2-way MFS open. That is our default exit for HU/HD, we'll cheat out the door with a single hand grip, and then move on to whatever the first point is.

JayhawkJumper

You can see this exit quite a bit in the MFS advanced and open from this years nationals. All the videos are on omniskore.com Look up 2014 nationals and MFS 2 way advanced and open.