yeshniamhmcc

Skeleton Jumpsuit

Hiya folks.

Im on the market for a FF suit and have been eyeing up skeleton patterned ones. Anyone know of anyone who makes these? I found someone to make me a suit before but she hasnt done a skeleton one before and I'll either have to send her pictures of a good one or find someone else to make it! Any info for me? (:

yeshniamhmcc

Hiya folks.

Im on the market for a FF suit and have been eyeing up skeleton patterned ones. Anyone know of anyone who makes these? I found someone to make me a suit before but she hasnt done a skeleton one before and I'll either have to send her pictures of a good one or find someone else to make it! Any info for me? (:

LiquidSky can certainly make a nice custom for you..if you're willing to pay for an overpriced, over rated, jumpsuit.

Do you have a beef with LiquidSky? This is not the first time you have trashed their jumpsuits.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Do you have a beef with LiquidSky? This is not the first time you have trashed their jumpsuits.

I kinda do.
But saying they are overpriced and overrated is not really far from the truth. You can get a quality suit from Bev, Tony, or even Deepseed for half the price of a LS.
Let's see who usually buys LS (my experience and observations):
1. The cool kids..or those who think they are cool as shit because they know staff at a DZ.
2. The rich kids...or those who get mommy and daddy to pay for a LS tunnel suit just so they can compete in tunnel days (mind you half these kids don't even skydive).
3. The select few...or those who really truely have skills to pay the bills.
4. The non select few...or those who are posers (again with just alot of money to throw around when they could have gotten any other suit that does just about the same thing). it's like buying a Vector container fitting a 190 and having it embroiled Micron Series on the side wall.

So who's really buying LS....mainly those people who have money to throw around (which really tells them alot about them) when they could get any other suit that fulfills the same role.

Liquidsky is a status thing...just like how people buy BMW or Ferrari to show off.

Just saying

Hi Niamh,
A few FF suit manufacturers will do custom designs. Tonfly (who's suits are amazing ) do custom designs but they're pretty damn expensive: http://tonfly.com/customize-your-suit-with-our-designer_2632388.html )

However, I'd go with a "learner" FF suit for the time being. The difference in my first FF suit and the Tonfly was chalk and cheese. The new Tonfly suit is extremely responsive and I certainly wouldn't have been able for it when I started.

I'd stick with a cheap(er) one first before splashing out on a custom one. I'm aware that even a starter one will be custom for you though ;)

Finally, knowing you personally, I'd avoid anything that's even a little big baggy.

GooniesKid

***Do you have a beef with LiquidSky? This is not the first time you have trashed their jumpsuits.

I kinda do.
But saying they are overpriced and overrated is not really far from the truth. You can get a quality suit from Bev, Tony, or even Deepseed for half the price of a LS.
1. The cool kids..or those who think they are cool as shit because they know staff at a DZ.
2. The rich kids...or those who get mommy and daddy to pay for a LS tunnel suit just so they can compete in tunnel days (mind you half these kids don't even skydive).
4. The non select few...or those who are posers (again with just alot of money to throw around when they could have gotten any other suit that does just about the same thing). it's like buying a Vector container fitting a 190 and having it embroiled Micron Series on the side wall.

So who's really buying LS....mainly those people who have money to throw around (which really tells them alot about them) when they could get any other suit that fulfills the same role.

Liquidsky is a status thing...just like how people buy BMW or Ferrari to show off.

Just saying

Really? Have you had suits from all of those manufacturers and can attest to those claims?

I have, and I'll tell you what, you get what you pay for with your LS suit. First suit out of the bunch that has taken the tunnel and sky beating for the last five years and just never quits. No rips, no tears, no nothing. That thing is a beast. AND, the customer service and attention to detail is second to none. I had problems with most of my other suits from other companies when I got them, IE: wrong colors, wrong cut, poorly fitted, etc, etc. Julio got it right the first time, and he did it with ease.

Just my .02 and experience with all of that.

ETA to the OP: check with simonbones on here. He's known for his... well..... his bones B|
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

GooniesKid

***Do you have a beef with LiquidSky? This is not the first time you have trashed their jumpsuits.

I kinda do.

I can't afford one and I am jealous

Just sayingFIFY
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

GooniesKid

***Thanks for that Dave!! And just remember I dont fall slowly ok!!! :P But yes v tight or even spray on will be what im going for haha.

I would pay to see you jump with a spray-on jumpsuit;)

creep :|
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

LyraM45

******Do you have a beef with LiquidSky? This is not the first time you have trashed their jumpsuits.

I kinda do.

Just saying

Really? Have you had suits from all of those manufacturers and can attest to those claims?

I have, and I'll tell you what, you get what you pay for with your LS suit. First suit out of the bunch that has taken the tunnel and sky beating for the last five years and just never quits. No rips, no tears, no nothing. That thing is a beast. AND, the customer service and attention to detail is second to none. I had problems with most of my other suits from other companies when I got them, IE: wrong colors, wrong cut, poorly fitted, etc, etc. Julio got it right the first time, and he did it with ease.

Just my .02 and experience with all of that.

ETA to the OP: check with simonbones on here. He's known for his... well..... his bones B|

300 jumps in 7 years. you had your LS for the past 5 so maybe 200 jumps on your suit, plus some tunnel time.
not that much time on your suit for a accurate test of the suit for wear.
I like my LS suit but i got it cheap for a staff suit. Would I buy another one? If I need some amazing artwork on a suit, yes.

I think SimonBones suit is a Kurupee.(sp) And who would want to look like Simon anyways?;)

Do you know how much I fly in the tunnel? That puts the most beating on my suits than my jumping, for sure!

I can get into the reasons why I feel I can compare suits and tell you all the things I had wrong with mine from these other companies, but that's a long post for another thread!

I feel like when I had MUCH less tunnel time on one of the other suits that began to wear vs. all the time I have on my LS suit (which is much more tunnel time) and it's still as good as the day I got it, allows me to sit here and say one suit is better than the other, I think. I'm not saying that is the same for every single person, but in my case that is how it was.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

That's like saying GSXR's suck because all the squids ride those.

If you see something you like, then get it. Look at things in a neutral perspective. Don't let the influence of others effect your decision. Think outside the box, which means think outside your brain which is full of negativity.

Why not hate on Tonfly? Everyone has those and they are almost twice as much as a LS suit.
How about this, stop hating on a product and dislike the person(s) making them look bad instead?

Back onto subject;
I don't know how he will feel about another rockin his "trademark" but get in touch with Simon Bones.

I see this time to time, i tell people to get a quality suit and they end up buying something shitty like you mention, bev, tony, deepseed.

Yeah, bev and tony makes excellent bellysuit and wing suit but they suck ass at making freefly suit.

and LS is not that expensive compare to something like Tonfly.

I got my LS for less than 600 bucks, I've got my Vertical for less than 600 bucks, just don't add any fancy design and they are affforable.

Fucking Armani suit that doesn't do shit costs 5000+.

If you stick around longer you'll find out, that you've just wasted your money on something sub par and now you are gonna spend more money since you've thrown away your money on something fucking cheap.

If you wanna go cheap??? buy that standard freefly suit from Square One. Only to find out they are only good as tandem suit.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Squeak

Ask Simon Bones (he's on here) where he got his from.
He's been jumping one for YEARS

^^^ I see Simon quite a bit and he has a black version and a white summer version. It is his trademark look for sure. He may help.
Chad B Hall
Woo hoo!
My goal is to make every jump a fun and safe one. Blue skies!
Some of my videos...

piisfish

******Do you have a beef with LiquidSky? This is not the first time you have trashed their jumpsuits.

I kinda do.

I can't afford one and I am jealous

Just sayingFIFY

I own a BMW... Because I can and I love driving it. It is the ultimate driving machine. Quit hating on things you do not have... oops maybe I am on to something.
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth - Mike Tyson

LyraM45

Attest... experience... objectiveness...

What is this hogwash... much easier to just spew a never ending stream of bullshit! B|

Who cares if you are full of shit if you can be witty... ummmmm nope not witty... entertaining.... ummmmm nope not entertaining... insightful... ummmmmmm nope not insightful...

Nothing like slandering a manufacturer on the internet just to make another post. That is high class right there.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P