dominicc

Monkey flip video?

Hello

I want to pass my D license in Canada and I have to do a jump who include a "Monkey Flip"....I already check on the DZ forum. I found the answer below but I wonder if somebody have it on video??? I ask the CSPA but they don't have the information either...

is it just like a "eagle" but you hold the chest strap of your partner???

Thank's for the link if you have it!
Cheers

Dom

A Monkey Flip the two freeflyers, one headup with a chest strap grip and the other head-down, make a frontlooping rotation about each other. To stop the loop rotation, the freeflyer arriving back to the headup position pushes on the chest strap of the head-down freeflyer."

Why would they required to do an eagle to get a license? is this sometype of freefly license system? like Olav's dolphin lincense?

other than a front loop during first jump course I cant think of any benefit beside F.F competition for a D license holder.

This is not making much sense to me
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

The Canadian license system is actually pretty cool. For a D license you have to demonstrate proficiency in freefall and a 2-way freefly jump is only one of four ways to do that. There are also 4-way belly, 8-way belly, and style options. All of the requirements are here. I like it a lot better than USPA's D license, which is basically just survive 500 jumps.

The Canadian license system is actually pretty cool. For a D license you have to demonstrate proficiency in freefall and a 2-way freefly jump is only one of four ways to do that. There are also 4-way belly, 8-way belly, and style options. All of the requirements are here. I like it a lot better than USPA's D license, which is basically just survive 500 jumps.

Wow, now there is a system I could get behind.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

seriously the last thing anyone wants is for a system to change.
i can see why you think that system is good, but...
here in australia the regulations have just changed such that the only way you can freefly with anyone but a tutor is to have a freefly crest.
which is basically showing that you can freefly and perform certain maneuvers before being able to fly with anyone.
sounds good in theory, but when you think about how much tunnel or solo/tutored jumps you would need to be able to fly solid on your head....