ROBOTFOOD

new video-"The Palm"

great people
great flying
great editing

One of the best videos ever.... yet :)
For me it is not inspiring anymore, because I am SOOOOO far from this level of flying, but I do admire A LOT what they do, and who they are.

And also realize how lucky we are in this sport to get to meet relatively easily people who are "Freefall Mozarts" :)

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

great people
great flying
great editing

One of the best videos ever.... yet :)
For me it is not inspiring anymore, because I am SOOOOO far from this level of flying, but I do admire A LOT what they do, and who they are.

And also realize how lucky we are in this sport to get to meet relatively easily people who are "Freefall Mozarts" :)

+1

I was one of Derek's students right before DIPC last year when they were doing a lot of practice. He was doing back-to-back-to-back's to jump with me and practice with them. I had a lot of respect just for how much time he spent with me and still with them debriefing/dirt diving. I'm sure this happens a lot with all the DZ teams that also work coaching, but it is really awesome to see what your instructor/coach can do when they're not with us that can just barely keep a heading or fallrate.