alienfreefly

Freefly Coaching West Coast - any suggestions re: coach/DZ?

Hey guys,

I'm planning to travel to the US west coast in March, my aim is to get a full week of Freefly and tunnel coaching..

I've been trying for few years to improve my FF skills and I noticed that the best way is doing an intensive training... Now, I got the time to do it, so I'd like some suggestions of DZ and coaches...

Thanks & BS!

Hey guys,

I'm planning to travel to the US west coast in March, my aim is to get a full week of Freefly and tunnel coaching..

I've been trying for few years to improve my FF skills and I noticed that the best way is doing an intensive training... Now, I got the time to do it, so I'd like some suggestions of DZ and coaches...

Thanks & BS!

Andy Malchiodi at Elsinore
or
Go to Eloy in AZ and take your pick from about 10 world class flyers
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Cheers guys,

Anyone at Perris?

Also, pard my ignorance, any of those DZs have wind tunnel handy and mid-week jumping to get good numbers at the time I'm there?

I'm not from the US.. :S

Eloy has a tunnel on site.
So does Perris.
BUT
Elsinore is 30 min drive from Perris, and Andy Malchiodi, coaches in both Snore and the tunnel.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm heading to Eloy in a few months for exactly the same thing. Since there are so many excellent flyers around, who would you suggest as a freely coach there? More specifically, on top of being an excellent skydiver, who is really good at teaching?

Thanks & BS!

or

I'm heading to Eloy in a few months for exactly the same thing. Since there are so many excellent flyers around, who would you suggest as a freely coach there? More specifically, on top of being an excellent skydiver, who is really good at teaching?

Thanks & BS!

or

Dude seriously ALL the coaches at Eloy are great in both tunnel and sky. you cant go wrong there.
They have some teaching style differences, but i cant help you with that aspect.
I would highly recommend, Steve Curtis, Josh Mitchell, Jon Walker or Mike Freidman
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?