DougH

Bevsuits for freefly???

I was lucky enough to get a 50% off BevSuits certificate yesterday in a saftey day raffle.

I already have tony suit camera suits, and comp rw suit. But for the past 5 years I have been using a retro rw suit without booties as a freefly suit.

How are BevSuits's freefly jumpsuits? I have a need and the 50% off doesn't hurt.

Thanks!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I am not a Freeflyer but use a Bev Freefly suit for Tandems and Slow AFF's.

The Suit has held up great over the last 3 years (900 ish jumps) I only got a Cordura butt added and the rest of the options are standard.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Matt,

Thank you for the feedback. I know this forum doesn't get a ton of traffic, so I appreciate the additional post.

Good to hear that they hold up well, I think I would add the codura on my rear too. I am thinking about getting my TI rating for this season so the suit could do double duty.

I wonder how many freefly suits Bevsuits actually puts out, they tend to focus on rw suits.

I don't know if they would have the same expertise to tailor the suit for body type, weight, height, to get a consistent fall rate like some of the other suit makers would.

That being said anything has to be better than my polycotton RW suit that i have been using as a freefly suit. :D And it will be half priced. :ph34r:

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P