tistouta

France wins the VFS @ 2010 FAI World Championships

Yeah they are!
I didn't know they had such a strong 4 way VFS team.

I am big fan of 4 way VFS, hopefully there will be alot of teams at Nationals this year. It's very hard to tell who is going show, other then the usual teams like Arsenal and Standard.

I am planning on being there with Team Vertex from Skydive Houston.

Wish we could see some of the video.

They'll probably post video eventually, but here's some video that Team4speed posted a few weeks ago showing off their skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID2wh6GFkx0#t=3m1s

Those guys are definitely nasty flyers, I saw them fly for a few weeks while they trained at Paraclete during the winter.

Wish we could see some of the video.

They'll probably post video eventually, but here's some video that Team4speed posted a few weeks ago showing off their skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID2wh6GFkx0#t=3m1s

Those guys are definitely nasty flyers, I saw them fly for a few weeks while they trained at Paraclete during the winter.

I know that their round 6 is on youtube (video called : saut 6 )
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I agree.........The Discipline is very hard, but I hope it continues to grow.

Not that I wanted Arsenal to lose, but its good for them to lose here and there. That just confirms that the discipline is growing, and that other teams are getting better and better.

No one wants to see competitions where only two teams can win. It gives hope to the rest of us that with hard work and determination, you can get there.

And perhaps sponsorships.