Dodatt

Exit I wana learn :-)

http://www.youtube.com/user/SkydiveUSPA#p/u/34/UHlib7AXHlY

Not being a Free Fly Expert and all ....B| Can anyone better explaine to me the mechanics of this exit, In the most detail you have time for...Thanx...exit looks like loads of fun:)

Potato tomato….whatever :)
Still to young, still figuring out who I am in the sky, to original to be mimicking the exact styles of others, that el come later, lol I’m not on a two week release program from the cubicle,
I got time…no rush…but I do want this exit or some variation of this exit in my log book sooner than later…just digging it, no doubt.

Thanks for posting the link and fixin my vocab way coolB| I’m here to get learned

Blue stuff you dive into,
Dodatt

hey thats ME!
I'm glad you like my exit =)Inspiring people in three dimensions to try new things they haven't tried before has become my mission in life. My camera guy is really the one who made it look nice though.
It's not as hard as one might think.....It took me about 500 jumps to be aware enough to realize where I was and stop the rotation on my head. But you can do this easily and stop on your belly or your back.
If you are ever in DeLand I would be happy to jump with you.
Rock Love