dabase

Best Freefly suit?

I know everyone has their choice in suits but what is the best suit for someone that is just starting?

My wife is wanting to get into freeflying more but needs a suit. The baggy clothes aren't getting it any more.

recommendations?

Blu 1's,

Bob

I know everyone has their choice in suits but what is the best suit for someone that is just starting?

My wife is wanting to get into freeflying more but needs a suit. The baggy clothes aren't getting it any more.

recommendations?

Blu 1's,

Bob

Liquid Sky!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

recommendations?

Blu 1's,

Bob

Definitely Liquid Sky. I've had suits from quite a few companies and Julio's are the best hands down! (but to each their own-- you might like something else for other reasons)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I am a big fan of Vertical Suits. They make a very high quality and durable suit that looks great and the customer service is top notch.

Wish my experience was like that. He wanted to charge me $50/hr to fix the high waters that I got. I ended up fixing them myself. I won't buy from him again.
my pics & stuff!

I think Im seeing a pattern here. ;) Thanks for the info everyone! It's is greatly appreciated.

Blu 1's,

Bob

Tell him we all said hi and seriously.... the suit his suits are BA :)
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I am a big fan of Vertical Suits. They make a very high quality and durable suit that looks great and the customer service is top notch.

Wish my experience was like that. He wanted to charge me $50/hr to fix the high waters that I got. I ended up fixing them myself. I won't buy from him again.

What are high waters?

My girlfriend measured me and she had one of his suits as well. We went over it pretty thorough, but man, the legs were a good 4" too short. That's a huge difference. The stirrups were useless. The quality was pretty good....but the customer service sucked.
my pics & stuff!

I'm a huge fan of Firefly Suits. Sherry has built me a few pieces and parts for suits over the years and they work and fly great. I think I had about 1500 jumps on my freefly pants before the material started giving out due to excess wear on it finally.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

My girlfriend measured me and she had one of his suits as well. We went over it pretty thorough, but man, the legs were a good 4" too short. That's a huge difference. The stirrups were useless. The quality was pretty good....but the customer service sucked.

Just to clarify you are talking about Vertical Suits...correct?

What is normal turn around time to get the suits once ordered?

Usually a couple of weeks. At least that's the way it was with my 3 LS suits. I think Julio is at Summerfest so my guess is he is taking lots of orders so right now it may be a little longer.