dabase

Best Freefly suit?

I just received my Skylark suit, from Ukraine (I paid for it four weeks ago). I need to make it a little tighter on the legs, but other than that it's great, especially if you consider the fact that I got the fanciest suit they make, including shipping and so, for 250 USD.

The cut on those legs looks perfect, why change it ? And the legs themselves........WOW.......;)

Life is short ... jump often.

Does anyone outside of Europe have any experience with Skylark? Do they have an english speaking dealer? 250 USD for that suit is looking good to me. I tried mailing them but no reply yet (ok so only mailed yesterday, but im impatient :)
I would love a Liquid Sky but dont have 650 USD to spend on a suit at this stage...

They don't answer their info@skylark account, but I had e-mail contact (in English) with a guy there named Vlad. He was really helpful and answered (almost) all my questions. I'll pm you his e-mailaddress. Oh and they don't say on the website which colors they have available, but he sent me a chart, it's to big to be attached here, so I'll pm you the link aswell.
"So I jump out, look up, and think 'Oh SHIT!...

It's PINK!!!'"
- army guy after his first staticline jump

It took me jumping through some hoops but I got my hands on some of Skylarks rigging bags and a gear bag. I was really impressed with the workmanship in the gear but the import cost and the shipping were as much as the gear was and the discount was all but eliminated on those items. If I was able to do larger orders it might have been worth it but its something you need to consider.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Just got my 2nd V2 as well GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

the V3 is not out yet, but it should be interesting

i now maybe have 5 jumps on it, cant sitfly for shits anymore.. dont really know how to figure it out! tracking's fucking AWESOME tough!!! B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

no-no-no, 5 jumps on the v2.0, sorry for the confusion!

but from what i've heard they will release it "pretty soon", whatever that means.. if you're in the market for a new suit, maybe hold on to the order for another 3 months, my guess is it will come earlier than that..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

jumpsalot-2

I just received my Skylark suit, from Ukraine (I paid for it four weeks ago). I need to make it a little tighter on the legs, but other than that it's great, especially if you consider the fact that I got the fanciest suit they make, including shipping and so, for 250 USD.

+1 to skylark. Bought really nice FF split-suit from them just before relocating to Boston area from Ukraine. I also own RW suit made by Skylark.

Custom design, great service and very reasonable pricing.