fluidynamic

Deland/Sebastian Freefly Buddies

Hello fellow Floridians,

I moved away from Central Florida for a couple years and just came back a skydiver. Going to UCF in the fall, Haven't been out to either DZ but a couple times. Anyways I'm looking to meet some freeflyers to jump with... if any newer jumpers are looking for someone to jump with or more experienced jumpers are willing to show a new guy some skills please let me know :)
Caleb
Don't worry... I'll stay out of the incident reports

I have a group of friends in Deland who aren't too picky about who we jump with, unless you try to take us out. ;) We're usually in the outdoor packing tent area. Don't be afraid to stop by and look us up!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If I recall, I think you were mostly there during the week? I don't jump during the week and I don't live in Deland, so I usually only make it to the dz a couple Saturdays a month. I also haven't jumped much the last 2 months because I've been doing physical therapy. Sorry to have missed you, but I hope we get to jump some other time!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There is also a group on Facebook called "Weekday Florida Skydivers" we tend to jump on Thursdays in Sebastian. Alot of the time we are the only ones there and control when the plane goes up. Pretty nice. Join the group so you can see whos jumping when.