SimonBones

Houston+Denver = VerTex

Having organized the event with Simon and others and knowing a bit about the jumpers who attended and that you were not there to observe I think you have your facts misunderstood. If the other person was excluded is it really your business to smear someone in a public forum based on second hand information. If there is a "skygod" at Skydive Dallas perhaps you should approach them and express your feelings to them directly instead of a public forum which serves no other purpose than spreading rumors. In doing so you might find that it is you who are mistaken in your perception of what occurred. From what I've read it appears you are the only one who feels this way.

Has this person affected you directly somehow? What have they done to you that would make you want to spread these rumors on a public forum? You might find that if you discuss this with the person that it could clear everything up and you could actually become friends. Afterall, that's all most of us want in this sport is to have fun with our friends in the air.

I know from my brief encounters with you at the DZ you seem like a nice person and I'm surprised you are being so negative against the other individual in this format. Please in the future communicate your discussions directly with the people involved. This forum is not the place to resolve these types of issues. I hope you and the other individual can discuss this and come to an understanding. Peace.

Since the person you're referring to is not Simon, please stop hijacking his thread.

What an arbitrary piece of moderating.

Your position is that he should start a new thread? I don't think you've thought this through.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

May I present to you, the new 2010 TX state head down record:

http://events.brianbuckland.com/#/album/05f13r/photo/3070144/

23 Skygods came together and built this formation this past weekend at the boogie in Dallas.

The event was faced with some pretty big weather trouble given the passing of hurricane Alex in the area and it's associated storms. Two training/tryout camps were held to build up to this event and due to the weather we knew we'd only get 2-3 attempts and less altitude than we'd hoped for. Because of this we knew we'd have to trim down the size of the proposed formation, but had conditions been better this could have very easily been a 27 skygod formation.

This will put TX in the books as 3rd largest standing official state head down formation in the country. The first would be the 108 skygods claimed in Illinois in 2009 and the 24 skygods claimed in Florida 2003.
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

May I present to you, the new 2010 TX state head down record:

http://events.brianbuckland.com/#/album/05f13r/photo/3070144/

23 Skygods came together and built this formation this past weekend at the boogie in Dallas.

The event was faced with some pretty big weather trouble given the passing of hurricane Alex in the area and it's associated storms. Two training/tryout camps were held to build up to this event and due to the weather we knew we'd only get 2-3 attempts and less altitude than we'd hoped for. Because of this we knew we'd have to trim down the size of the proposed formation, but had conditions been better this could have very easily been a 27 skygod formation.

This will put TX in the books as 3rd largest standing official state head down formation in the country. The first would be the 108 skygods claimed in Illinois in 2009 and the 24 skygods claimed in Florida 2003.

Bones...... well done sir and to all of the other "skygods" as well. cheers! B|
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Bones...... well done sir and to all of the other "skygods" as well. cheers!

and Skygodesses!:$ Don't know Carrie or Penelope, but Shannon is most def. a goddess!:)
Bones, nice work you and the other organizers should be proud along with all the participants. There were a few faces in those pics i haven't seen in a long time and a few that I remember when they started jumping, awesome to see their progress:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Damn I feel called out and you're totally right... there were totally 3 skygodesses on the jump and you hit all three.

Carrie Dawson
Penelope Howe
Shannon Kidd

The three next skygodesses to represent TX on the womens world record this fall. I believe Amy and Melsinore said it would be around a 30 way, so TX will be about 10% of the women's world record!
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Wasn't trying to call you out, i just have a thing for freefly and freestyle chicks:$

Again, nice work! Still can't believe you guys let DJ and Moffett jump with you though:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Those reading this please note that this is not what Skydive Dallas is about. Anyone who jumps there knows this. I know all the parties involved and this is not how it was presented by one particular skydiver here. Skydive Dallas ROCKS. The organizers ROCK. The freefly big way skills camp? FREAKIN' ROCKED! And I didn't even take part. But I was there. There are NO sky gods at Dallas. Only those concerned for safety and great skydives. I love all my sky brothers and sisters at Dallas and all over Texas. Let's not spread the hate! Spread ONLY the love. That is what our great sport is ABOUT. If you feel otherwise...please feel free to move on to a pursuit more suiting of your negative energy. Leave the skydiving to us.

I love SDD... I live in Houston and drive there to jump as often as possible... all of the freeflyer's that I have met are amazing, friendly skydivers... I love you SDD... :D

Good luck to you guys at Nationals this year... You've been training hard and I know the practice will pay off... Bones... we are really looking forward to seeing you at my fav DZ... Skydive San Marcos on Labor Day to organize some amazing freefly jumps for everyone!