FLO13

Tonfly Uno 618

I am in the market for a new free fly/ tunnel suit. I have owned a Liquid Sky and a Matter "Matrix". Both of which i liked, but not enough to purchase again. I have been looking into the Tonfly Uno 618 and Vertical Suits "Raptor". Does anyone have enough experience with either of these suits to give some objective advice?

I don't have any personal experience flying those suits, but I know all the instructors at Paraclete XP recently switched to the Raptor. They seemed to like them alot compared to their old suits, perhaps one of them might chime in and elaborate.

Also, I think this thread might be seen by a more appropriate audience in the windtunnel board, since the suits in question are more tunnel suits.

In terms of style, I think the Uno suit looks nicer, but you might want to also look into BoogieMan suits, too. http://www.boogieman.fr/

I am in the market for a new free fly/ tunnel suit. I have owned a Liquid Sky and a Matter "Matrix". Both of which i liked, but not enough to purchase again. I have been looking into the Tonfly Uno 618 and Vertical Suits "Raptor". Does anyone have enough experience with either of these suits to give some objective advice?

The Tonfly looks cool but Slovakia is a long way away. I would reconsider Liquid Sky. Whatever it is you didn't like about it I know Julio will change for you. .....Just sayin'

I just ordered the Uno.618 at the Skydive Expo. These suits look better than anything i have seen on the market. It has a tight fit yet incredibly comfortable feel. this suit is a no brainer if your in the market for a "Skinny" suit. The workmanship on the suits is very nice and looks to be incredibly tough with cordura lower legs and arms.

They also have some cool short sleeve/leg options

Check them out

http://www.tonfly.com/Uno.618_1770610.html
Scott "Plamer"