MacTim

Whant happend with the pylonrace??

Nah. He really just doesn't jump anymore. Colon is in Zhills and seems to be chilling and taking it easy. Everything is cool with the whole thing.

There were a few pylon races during the Easter Boogie. Just me and some visitors. It was cool. For a challenge like that, you really need a prize. Dare I say...a helmet or something. :|

Anytime, anywhere, $2500 cash up front buddy.

I'm working on three diferent projects now, One Military, One Designing a wing suit to land, and the third to break the low Alti speed record around 500MPH from 40000ft..so i've been a busy boy to waste my time with that kid in Zhills.

$$$talks Bullsit walks...I turn & Burn...

Colon Berry
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

I'm working on three diferent projects now, One Military, One Designing a wing suit to land, and the third to break the low Alti speed record around 500MPH from 40000ft..so i've been a busy boy to waste my time with that kid in Zhills.

Colon Berry

and some things never change.....yawn
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Colon Berry

Heres some light reading for you!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3643420;search_string=looking%20for;#3643420
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Boy I'll school you one day... come up with some cash so it will be worth me pulling away from my work projects.

Kids... i swear shouldn't be left un attended at a DZ, much less a computer...So how well did you do in these races?

Colon Berry AD#23, B#5

P.s.-whats your #? to scared to try? Or couldnt fly in a strait line to try it..Yea, i talk shit and I can back it up.
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

Boy I'll school you one day... come up with some cash so it will be worth me pulling away from my work projects.

Kids... i swear shouldn't be left un attended at a DZ, much less a computer...So how well did you do in these races?

Colon Berry AD#23, B#5

P.s.-whats your #? to scared to try? Or couldnt fly in a strait line to try it..Yea, i talk shit and I can back it up.

How sweet! Anger doesnt really look good on you!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Calm down grandpa, or you may trow your hip out:D:D:D:D;)

What # you looking for?
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

BOY. I can bring it out and real it back in...THAT is watha pro does.
U never answered where u placed in these "Races"...

I'm working on tricking out the Demon in the thin air..

When you get some cash to bother me reply, & i'll had u your ass to you.

Get over this whole headdown thing, all u need is baggy pants, geez, like its rocket sceince?

I'll show you the new era....soon.
Colon Berry 601-795-5721
Call me instead of these foolish posts if your seriose.

wow, tell it like it really is instead!

You are not working on these projects, can you back it up?
No I didn't think so!
The military wont touch you, and you do not have the skills to make a suit to land, hell you don't even have the skills to make a suit period...

Bullshit does walk and that is why you are still walking.

You do not even skydive anymore, so get of your high horse and get a life!

So if you are going to post shit like this at least back it up!