ifics

Out of the loop

I've just ordered "Children of the Corn" which has footage from the 69way, project horizon etc.

It hasn't arrived yet so I cant tell you if it's any good. It sounds like it's going to be similar to the Remedy (which is a kick ass dvd if you like big way sequential freefly stuff!!)

Children of The Corn is an amazing DVD. That is the newest flying I know of yet that is for sale on DVD right now in the masses. I have watched it like 10 times now...great with a 6 pack and friendsB|

Sweet! I've just gotten back from the post office and my copy arrived this morning. Now im counting the hours till after work to watch it B|

I know man...I cant get over that VRW/VFS stuff. The video is so great! Youtube does a great job there but it does not do it justice. Get the 6-pack, Wide-Screen TV, and enjoy...freeflying has evolved into an animal of a sport. What Talent it takes to rock out like that..

i love the feet first tracking. hell ive seen it first hand. he makes transitions from head to feet with no loss of forward speed. awesome. great video great fliers. awesome.
the diamond can not be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.